• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

CRUSH time !!

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
My crush has been crushed. :/
oh no! i'll want the story when i see you next. (i did some good stalking, i mean crush-indulging, this weekend, myself. i didn't engage in any conversation though because, as i've said before, getting to know someone is the best way to ruin your crush on them. )

erika

TRIBE Member
It feels impossible yet inevitable
It makes me swoon with longing
It has stayaway written all over
But artfully draws me in
I could almost conceive of really surrendering

Good thing that can't happen in the real world ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

saskboy

TRIBE Member
I was walking down the street and saw a cute girl approaching. I had no intention or plan whatsoever of saying anything. Then all of a sudden as she came close I said hi. It was strange. I felt the word come out of my chest. I didn't think to say the word, it just came out.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

octo

TRIBE Member
i should have left the crush stay a crush
the sexual tension was energizing

now she's gone and neither of us will make the effort to reconnect.

once i get over this queasy feeling, i'm going to revitalize a previous crush. i'm going to work up the balls to ask her out. i hope it's not too late.

BAd Luck

TRIBE Member
i should have left the crush stay a crush
the sexual tension was energizing

now she's gone and neither of us will make the effort to reconnect.

once i get over this queasy feeling, i'm going to revitalize a previous crush. i'm going to work up the balls to ask her out. i hope it's not too late.
I think brush girl at work is annoyed with me. Boo to me.
*facepalm*
grade nine paging...paging...oh shit.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

saskboy

TRIBE Member
age old problem

the argh of frustration
the sigh of longing
Love is a certain inborn suffering derived from the sight of and excessive meditation upon the beauty of the opposite sex, which causes each one to wish above all things the embraces of the other and by common desire to carry out all of love's precepts in the other's embrace.

That love is suffering is easy to see, for before the love becomes equally balanced on both sides there is no torment greater, since the lover is always in fear that his love may not gain its desire and that he is wasting his efforts. He fears, too, that rumors of it may get abroad, and he fears everything that might harm it in any way, for before things are perfected a slight disturbance often spoils them.

Andreas Capellanus, The Art of Courtly Love