• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

CRUSH time !!

nikki.classics

TRIBE Member
i have a huge crush on the canon printer rep who comes to my work from time to time. his name is fred, and he can jam my auto sheet-slot any day.

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
to be honest though, i'm probably the last person one should take relationship advice from.
no you're right though.

a lot of my issues with dating and guys stem from me being either too distant or them thinking that i like them a LOT because i have a habit of being 100% focused on the person i'm with at a given moment...then they're shocked when i'm NOT actually in love with them lol

<--crazy girl

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I have like the biggest crush on foxy rae now after mingster's wedding.

also, snuffalupagus isn't too bad either! hon hon hon!

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
I've been acting very aloof with girls lately (especially the ones i'm interested in) and the results are actually in my favour. This is not what i wanted to achieve; but i'll take the prize anyways.

kirstenmeows

TRIBE Member
And what will your top 5 songs be? And how will you categorize them? Top 5 songs that make it clear that you're meant for her?

tobywan

TRIBE Member
And what will your top 5 songs be? And how will you categorize them? Top 5 songs that make it clear that you're meant for her?
Well...it's not gonna be so much a mixtape a la high fidelity, as moreso just a mix of some dancey house tunes. She's said that she's listened to my other mix through a few times, and apparantly really likes it. So, I'm just gonna give her more of what she likes.

If that makes any sense...can't really think straight when I'm talkin' bout this girl.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

erika

TRIBE Member
Well...it's not gonna be so much a mixtape a la high fidelity, as moreso just a mix of some dancey house tunes. She's said that she's listened to my other mix through a few times, and apparantly really likes it. So, I'm just gonna give her more of what she likes.

If that makes any sense...can't really think straight when I'm talkin' bout this girl.

sounds more like nick and nora's infinite playlist to me ;)