• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

CRUSH time !!

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Not that it's anyone's business, but I don't think it would be healthy if I had to say things like that in order to get laid.

I come back on Friday.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I have a mild crush on one of vinder's friend.

other than that, I've been too busy to care but hot chicks in the states reminded me that I also have a sex drive.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
well, I guess my pink eyebrow won some hearts cause a big group of them left today and I got some interesting propositions last night. One girl wrote me a pretty interesting love note. I was flattered but spoken for.

In other news, the girl who broke my heart last year is stopping by this afternoon to pick something up and I'm nervous but more of saying something inappropriate like "fuck you, cold hearted bitch" than seeing her.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I made it the entire day without saying something wrong.

it was weird and I totally need a hug, but hey, I did it!

I think I still think Lucie's hot.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tobywan

TRIBE Member
New Kids On The Block had a bunch of hits,
chinese food makes me sick

But I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer...for the summer

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
there are a couple really cute twenty-something european girls at work. its hard to concentrate on work when they come and flirt.

Stan

TRIBE Member
So I crushed some lemon juice on my house plants and put the rinds all around it, but it doesn't seem to be keeping my stupid cat off them. The pet store lady said that citrus fruits were a good cat deterrent, but it's not working. Fucking cat!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories