• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

CRUSH time !!

kmac

TRIBE Member
I don't have a crush right now and haven't for awhile.

In other news, I have started to drink Orange Crush again, which is much better than C-Plus.

Sassy

TRIBE Member
There is this great line from Pretty In Pink...that the father says to Molly Ringwald...think it goes somethink like:

"If crushes weren't meant to hurt they would have called them something else"

I have a crush as well, yay for spring!

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
I seem to have a new crush every week. The top few on my list are all taken (or at least that's what they're telling me) which is super frustrating.

AlyG

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
haha

i totally have a list.

crushes are fun but they make me unable to speak. it's embarassing.
Thank gawd it's not just me. I feel like I'm in junior high again and hate it.

Conversation last night:

"Hi Aly, how's it going?"
"Fine." *blush* *awkward pause* "Bye"

I feel like an idiot. :mad:

kmac

TRIBE Member
Now that I think about, I have a *little* crush on someone. Crushes are good for the mental masturbation file, other than that... I'm not interested in pursuing anything with said crush (even if I wasn't involved with someone already).

Poot

TRIBE Member
Whatever, crushes are SUCH fun!

An extra skip in the step, an improved & more accute awareness of all the beauty in the world.

That flutter in the heart, overwhelming euphoric rush, and the blushing that can only be caused by "The Crush".

Mmmmm... crush :)

Last edited:

smokeyeyes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sunshyne Jones
crush? i'm in luuuuuuuurve
me too.... and some days i fall in love all over again.

...this doesn't prevent me from having an unhealthy infatuation with Angelina Jolie.

Good thing Darryl doesn't mind :D

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
Yeah crushes are so much fun.

Especially if you get the little tingly butterfly sensation when you see then.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chooch
i'm just joking with him...no list to see here...move along move along!
I dont think you are joking with him. Whether you are or not its still a joke to me.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sweet_e
Yeah crushes are so much fun.

Especially if you get the little tingly butterfly sensation when you see then.
Mmmm... yes - the butterflies :)

smokeyeyes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jessica P
Whatever, crushes are SUCH fun!

An extra skip in the step, an improved & more accute awareness of all the beauty in the world.

That flutter in the heart, and overwhelming rush of euphoria & blushing that can only be caused by "The Crush".

Mmmmm... crush :)
hey wait a sec... those symptoms mirror what i felt like the first few times darryl and i went out and started falling in love....

no wait, it was raw animal lust at first, then heart flutters.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I had a 3 hour crush at the bar last night, she bought me drinks, took me home, and then bought me breakfast today. :D

Crushes are way better now.