• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

croatian soccer coach says no to homos

rentboy

TRIBE Member
from soccernet.com

IT'S A MIXED-UP, MUDDLED-UP, SHOOK-UP WORLD EXCEPT FOR OTTO

Now get this for controversy. Otto Baric has said (publicly) that he will not tolerate homosexuals on his team.

He thinks that homosexuality is "abnormal and should not be practiced by young people". As opposed to it being normal amongst old people?

Apparently, he can "spot one in ten minutes", so he knows there are no gays on his team.

And he's right. No gay man would be caught dead wearing that jersey. The huge checkered blocks are a fashion crime.

No disrespect to the much-loved red & white chessboard, but as one of my fellow correspondents has said, it is "known to induce hypnosis and amnesia".

Maybe if there was a gay man on the team, he could at least help in designing a team jersey with a touch of class

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored
i thought all soccer players were gay?
That's what I thought.
*cough*French Rugby team*cough*

And another thing, sports are the most homoerotic thing out there. I love it when idiots like this guy say shit like this. It only makes them look even more in the closet.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
That's what I thought.
*cough*French Rugby team*cough*

And another thing, sports are the most homoerotic thing out there. I love it when idiots like this guy say shit like this. It only makes them look even more in the closet.
Case in Point: See how confused these guys are?

C'mon boys it's more fun out here.

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Hrvatska!

Sounds like something my dad and uncles would say.

I'm not surprised at all.

Sweet_e: PrimAL meant girls. Something to do with the fact that he is dating this hot Serbian girl.

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
you have a take a number these days. and that's just to get on the waiting list! :p
Wow, this must be increasing the line-ups at free clinics too. :p

rentboy

TRIBE Member
i'd love to see someone like Dado Prso (one of Croatians best strikers) step forward and admit to being gay to see if Baric would cast him out.

G-FrEsH

TRIBE Promoter
I like the croatian jersey. It's eye catching. its not boring or just one solid colour like most of the world has.

And him not likine gay people. Hes old fashion, there's alot of old dudes in europe like that cause they never grew up seeing that.

Im pretty sure we'l be uncomfortable when our kids start dating aliens or chimps. It will be awkward to us but to your kids, it will be normal

Can't wait for the EuroCup to start.. :D

DAvo...

lok

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: croatian soccer coach says no to homos

Originally posted by G-FrEsH

Im pretty sure we'l be uncomfortable when our kids start dating aliens or chimps. It will be awkward to us but to your kids, it will be normal
I get your point, and I agree, but fucking BAD ANALOGY man :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Special K

TRIBE Member
haha thats jokes lol...

and like chrome mentioned it also totally sounds like something my dad or uncle would say!!!

ps. i like their jerseys, they are different than everyone elses/unique

pps. hi to all the other croats on here, we rock

:D

G-FrEsH

TRIBE Promoter
what was so bad about that analogy. I just said anything off the top of my head lol. And hello to special K. I can't wait till this summer im going to Croatia for free. Whoop WHoop...

DAvo..

Special K

TRIBE Member
awwwwwwww I wanna go this summer too...hopefully i can go down after summerschool finishes up for me...

*keeps fingers crossed*