• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Creepy Arby's Commercials

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
I WAS hooked on the sourdough melts and pouted for hours when I found out recently they didnt become a staple on the menu....

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
when it's prepared right it's deriscious, and when it's bad it's the worst- complete with cheeze whiz topping.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Haven't eaten at Arby's in about 6 years.....got food poisoning last time I went and was in bed for 2 days puking.

So my stomach is scared to re-live even the taste of their food again......

kmac

TRIBE Member
Bacon cheddar curley fries, bacon cheddar curley fries, bacon cheddar curley fries and only for $2.99.

$2.99?

Bacon cheddar curley fries, bacon cheddar curley fries, bacon cheddar curley fries and only for $2.99.

rhyss

TRIBE Member
I read a bit from the web site and it sort of makes sense....no processing and salt injections. But it's that word "natural". Freaks me out and makes me not want to eat there because it sounds like they were hiding something before.

Poot

TRIBE Member
kmac said:

$2.99?

*leaves shuffle behind to break into full-out leaping prance to tune*

play it again, kmac.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories