• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

creed singer pwnd again

why not

TRIBE Member
i don't know why i take so much pleasure in his misfortune, but i do.

Scott Stapp Gets Married, Arrested
By Gina Serpe
2 hours, 32 minutes ago

For Scott Stapp, the honeymoon was over before it even began.

Hours after the former Creed frontman tied the knot with beauty queen Jaclyn Nesheiwat in Miami on Friday, the rocker was rung up for public intoxication in Los Angeles.

Stapp, en route to his Hawaiian honeymoon, was stopped from boarding a plane at Los Angeles International Airport Saturday after airline personnel deemed the rocker "antagonistic" and "boisterous."

A spokesman for the airport police, Lieutenant Tyrone Stallings, said the rocker was arrested on suspicion of being drunk in a public place and taken to the Van Nuys station for processing.

According to TMZ.com, which first reported the incident, Stapp demanded a blood-alcohol test at the station, where he registered a 0.18--twice the legal limit.

Stapp, 32, eventually was freed and ordered to report for arraignment on Mar. 8.

There was no immediate comment from his publicist on the arrest--or the nuptials.

What we do know is the singer married Nesheiwat, a 25-year-old former Miss New York 2004, on Friday.

People magazine reported the couple swapped vows at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, a European-inspired estate on the city's Biscayne Bay.

Nesheiwat donned a Vera Wang bridal number and walked down a 65-foot-long rose-petal-covered aisle. Stapp's seven-year-old son, Jagger, served as best man, per People.

It was the first trip down the aisle for Nesheiwat and the second for Stapp. He was previously married to Hillaree Burns for 16 months before divorcing in 1999. Stapp retained sole custody of their only child, Jagger.

The two newlyweds met in January 2005 at a fundraising gala for the Muscular Dystrophy Association in New York and got engaged late last year. Stapp issued a press release last month touting the engagement and announcing that Nesheiwat had taken a position as director of public affairs for the Scott Stapp Foundation, an organization aimed at promoting healthy parent-child relationships.

For his part, Stapp definitely has a handle on unhealthy relationships. Aside from his tempestuous first marriage, Stapp's sobriety-challenged behavior led to the collapse of Creed in 2004 and a well publicized bar fight between the singer and members of 311 last Thanksgiving.

On the 311 Website, drummer Chad Sexton claimed an allegedly intoxicated Stapp made a "disrespectful and crude remark" to a bandmate's wife, then "sucker-punched" Sexton.

Stapp admitted to Rolling Stone that he entered rehab shortly after the fight. He also said that he was so disgusted by his booze and pill habit that he nearly killed himself following Creed's disastrous 2003 Weathered tour. (The tour, which turned out to be the band's last, was capped by a lawsuit filed by a group of Chicago fans who demanded their money back because Stapp "was so intoxicated and/or medicated that he was unable to sing the lyrics of a single Creed song.")

Stapp's debut solo album, The Great Divide, was released in November to little fanfare and even fewer sales--it opened at number 19 with 94,000 copies, a far cry from his dominating days with Creed, which sold more than 30 million albums worldwide.

Regardless, Stapp will be cutting short his already truncated honeymoon to hit the road once more. He kicks off a club tour Feb. 23 in his hometown of Orlando. The trek wraps up Mar. 18 in Phoenix.

thom100

TRIBE Member
there is a legal limit of .09 to be in public in LA?
shite , isn't the driving limit .08? so what is that 4 drinks and they can throw you in jail?

Stan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by thom100
there is a legal limit of .09 to be in public in LA?
shite , isn't the driving limit .08? so what is that 4 drinks and they can throw you in jail?
Only if you act like a douche bag.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

why not

TRIBE Member
even Kid Rock agrees that Stapp is an idiot:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060303...XlX24cA;_ylu=X3oDMTA5aHJvMDdwBHNlYwN5bmNhdA--

Kid Rock: Stapp 'Idiot' for Losing Tape
By ERIN CARLSON, Associated Press Writer
Fri Mar 3, 11:17 AM ET

NEW YORK - Kid Rock blames Scott Stapp for losing a sex video showing them with several strippers, but appreciates Stapp for one thing. "What perfect timing," Rock told The Associated Press in an interview Wednesday. "I got a record coming up ... Maybe I should thank him."

The hard-partying rap-rocker, whose new live concert album "Live Trucker" hit stores Tuesday, defended his backstage antics, saying, "It's not any big revelation that this goes on in rock 'n' roll, especially with who I am."

Still, Rock (aka Robert Ritchie) has fired back against Stapp's claim that the tape was stolen, saying the former Creed singer filmed the tape, which was made in Rock's motor home in 1999, and is responsible for losing it.

"He's the idiot because it's out," the 35-year-old Rock said. "I'm holding him responsible."

Rock has won a temporary court order preventing World Wide Red Light District from distributing or promoting the video.

Red Light, which sold the Paris Hilton sex tape in 2004, had displayed a 40-second preview clip of the video on its Web site. The company has acknowledged that the tape came from a third party, but denied it was stolen.

"At this point, I don't even care," said Rock, who said he hasn't spoken to Stapp since the tape was filmed.

He's upset, though, that someone might make money from the tape. "If there's money to be made, it's my performance" he said.

In a recent interview with AP Radio, Stapp, 32, said he thinks the sex video was stolen from him and is meant to destroy his career.

Rock scoffed at that notion: "I'm like, what are you talking about? This tape gets out — it's your tape — and you're (saying) someone's trying to sabotage your career?"

Rock said he invited Stapp to join him and four strippers after Stapp entered his motor home with a video camera and asked to "get in" on the action.

"'I only got two beers left,'" Rock said, describing what he deemed to be his gracious behavior toward Stapp, whom he had never met. "`You can have one.' How nice is that?"

He said he's further upset to be associated with sex tape scandal subjects Hilton, Colin Farrell and ex-girlfriend Pamela Anderson.

"I don't want to be in that company with all these idiots (who have) sex tapes, which is why I've never had a video camera," he said. "I agree I knew the tape was going on at the time — I must have. Although, I'll guarantee you, I wasn't sober."