• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Credit Rating.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Wondering shouldn't I be able to have access to my Credit Rating? And if so shouldn't it be my right to know this AND not have to pay for such a thing?
 
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
You can get a copy of your credit history/rating from two companies:

Trans Union and Equifax.

It is free to get one, you will need to write them a letter and include a copy of two pieces of identification (like a driver's licence and a passport)

Its a good idea to check this information 1 or 2 times per year to make sure somebody else isn't using your identity.

Don't know the website, but it shouldn't be too hard to google it.
 

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by I_bRAD
You can get a copy of your credit history/rating from two companies:

Trans Union and Equifax.

It is free to get one, you will need to write them a letter and include a copy of two pieces of identification (like a driver's licence and a passport)

Its a good idea to check this information 1 or 2 times per year to make sure somebody else isn't using your identity.

Don't know the website, but it shouldn't be too hard to google it.

PS- Revenue Canada is the only entity with the right to request your SIN.
anyone else who asks for it (like creditors) have no legal right to do so.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by I_bRAD
PS- Revenue Canada is the only entity with the right to request your SIN.
anyone else who asks for it (like creditors) have no legal right to do so.



good luck getting credit from a lender without providing your SIN. Either way it's not hard to find someone SIN # out. Potential creditors don't even need it to pull your credit bureau, and they can find it out from there.
 

LivingRoomPornstar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev
good luck getting credit from a lender without providing your SIN. Either way it's not hard to find someone SIN # out. Potential creditors don't even need it to pull your credit bureau, and they can find it out from there.

that's not true, evan.

and sure, creditors don't have the right demand your sin number, but they aren't obligated to lend you money based on insufficent information, either.

Dan
 
Top