• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

CrazyAmy's baking company

rawd

TRIBE Member
I caught that mess flipping between that and the OKC - Grizz game

I tweeted the ABC twitter account after the show, 'CRAZY FACE'

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
i'm in scottsdale usually once or twice a year. i will check this place out!

is the Kitchen Nightmares episode on again later this week?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Preroller

TRIBE Member
it usually takes a couple days to get the show up on Global site.

ROD should have it up, if you have Rogers.

If anyone ever had CRAZY eyes, it is def her!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
My aunt wrote me yesterday to appologize from my uncle's behavior. After talking to my mom, she's told me they are sincerely worried for his mental health states since all he does is read conspiracy blogs.

The Truth

TRIBE Member
That Samy guy was just as mental...he wanted to fight the customers and even Gordon, saying "I am the gangster, not you!" :eek:

First time ever that Gordon has walked out and not finished the show..I wonder if it will be continued...

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
That Samy guy was just as mental...he wanted to fight the customers and even Gordon, saying "I am the gangster, not you!" :eek:

First time ever that Gordon has walked out and not finished the show..I wonder if it will be continued...
Doubt it, way too stubborn.

Karim

TRIBE Member
Great episode. And even though the show is entirely formulaic and some parts seem scripted, I still enjoy it.

Really happy that Masterchef is back on soon...

praktik

TRIBE Member
Haha nice, watching now - watch this show religiously, used to be on friday nights so was our saturday AM wake and bake go to

now its one earlier in the week so we save it - STARTED IT NOW!!

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
i just watched it on ROD. i think ramsey was a bit rougher on these two owners because he saw a chance to make them break down on television and he took it. not that the owners aren't crazy, cuz they are, but i have seen him be more understanding with people on the show before. on the second day, the owners looked like they were ready to take his advice and ramsey instead just started hammering away.

i feel bad for the owners because i expect their restaurant is rammed right now with people planning to send food back and get into fights with the owner. it wouldn't surprise me if "tough guys" are there hoping the old man yells at them so they can punch him out.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Great episode. And even though the show is entirely formulaic and some parts seem scripted, I still enjoy it.

Really happy that Masterchef is back on soon...
Dude - masterchef australia - give that one a shot!

Its on 6 nights a week down there so 70+ eps a season

Download season 3 or 4

And see what it's like when a bunch of nice people are on a reality show..;) such a different culture down there - American version is entertaining, australian one is a celebration of food and mateship!

praktik

TRIBE Member
Holy shit! I thought we were heading to a two-parter

My god... dude has helped some seriously fucked up people before I thought he would almost never meet someone he couldn't

but holy fuck if that didn't just happen!