• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Crazy Sunday

lucinda

TRIBE Member
G'morning. Just woke up from a 9 hour sleep in preparation for an entire day of partying on the sreets. Gonna hit up a pump class with my little brother, get dolled up and attend a pride brunch. Then the parade and excessive drinking/dancing. It is my gay brother's first pride out of the closet so it should be a blast. Hope to see some of you freaks out today! Have fun! :D

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

dyad

TRIBE Member
up, showered, drinking a coffee and about to head over to the meeting place to start getting my tits bejeweled for the parade. Its my first time marching and I already resent the amount of time that could be much better spent with a glass of wine in hand

ducke

TRIBE Member
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMorning ALLLLLLLLLLL

I need coffee in the BAD WAY and we r out of sugar & no body bothered to re stock the :eek: COFFEE :eek: now I have to comb my feathers to make my way to Chopper

HAPPY PRIDE DAY

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ducke

TRIBE Member
I did'nt - I was a lazy duck and went to see My Friend @ Mac's Milk .

MMMM COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :O

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
Happy pride day all! Regrettably, I am out of town working and cannot attend...

So have a few for me, and give 'er shit!

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I was out last night but can't seem to sleep more than 6 hours most of the time. So I was up at 10 and now I'm lying in bed debating whether I want to hiike up Signal Hill or hit the gym first.

AND I found out both of my new roomies are cool with me getting a dog, and they'll walk him if I have to work late! That's the best shit I've heard this year. Now I just have to convince the landlord.

mingster

TRIBE Member
happy pride y'all!

about to go for a walk with pooch and coffee, do some housework, then maybe head to cherry beach. might hit the streets later on if i can pull myself away from captain cutie over here.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
ducke said:
I need coffee in the BAD WAY and we r out of sugar & no body bothered to re stock the :eek: COFFEE :eek: now I have to comb my feathers to make my way to Chopper

Ack, sorry to hear, I know that feelin'...good luck on your trek though!

And Lucinda, crazy would be be an understatement...little sleep and a lot of work make Toby go something something, but as of 5pm today my weekend truly begins. I'll be doin' some promo sampling until then in the Yonge/College area, then getting a bit of rest before heading over to Church/Wellesley for 6ish...tobelligerent needs to let loose.

tiny-harlot.gif

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
doing the other half of the chores I didnt do yesterday - think I'm making more of a mess than anything.

heading to me auntie and uncles this afternoon for a bbq - the whole famn damily is going to be there. This will be Sage's first meeting - lucky boy.

Understated

TRIBE Member
Happy Pride peeps!

im up, ready to watch england game.

i didnt' realize that my dutch team was playing today so now i'm torn between watching them play at 3pm and partying it up for pride....

either way, it's gonna be a great day!

Skipper

TRIBE Member
So, when you go to bed at 4am you sleep til 11:30. crazy. where did the day go?
I need coffee. then grocery shopping and cleaning and maybe some suntanning and then heading over to hear TK's set at 5. I need to pick up some gin for my water bottle. :D

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
happy pride all!! wish i was there to celebrate it!

stuck at work again today but i have tomorrow off and it is gonna be gorgeous all week.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
If this head would stop pounding, I can actually do things other than warming up the couch.

same boat...only had a 2 hours of sleep...down for the count today unless bacon,soccer, and advil miraculously cure me

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Fuck... that's it. Bacon... I am doing the other two and for some reason it didn't work, but that's because I didn't add baconpan to the recipe.