• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Crazy Shit That You See Thread

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Okay, I think we need one of these. I will start.

Yesterday was a good day for crazy shit.

1. Spadina Station, completely packed with people getting on the streetcar. Our streetcar was rammed to the tits. Two men are fighting near the Gateway newstands. They were chasing each other around the pillars. Not so crazy till people started gasping and screaming.

One guy had a silver hammer and was trying to swipe the other guy in the face. It was pretty scary to watch. Maybe it was Maxwell. Everyone sorta panicked as we didn't want them to come onto a crowded car or hurt anyone else.

2. Walking up Church after being apparentlyTribespotted by Big Boss and what do I see at the corner where Hair of the Dog is? A grown man, completely well-dressed, not crazy looking, kinda good looking actually TAKING A FUCKING A FUCKING DUMP on the sidewalk. No joke, the guy pulled down his pants halfway down, did a half-squatting position and did a #2.

Ok, your turn.

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
MoFo said:
2. Walking up Church after being apparentlyTribespotted by Big Boss and what do I see at the corner where Hair of the Dog is? A grown man, completely well-dressed, not crazy looking, kinda good looking actually TAKING A FUCKING A FUCKING DUMP on the sidewalk. No joke, the guy pulled down his pants halfway down, did a half-squatting position and did a #2.

Ok, your turn.
maybe he had the 'trots'? yikes.

d

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kmac

TRIBE Member
The other day I saw someone I know and ran up to him to go say hi until I realized he has been dead for almost two years. Spooky. Seems a few people who knew him have also spotted him this month.

Another time, Iggy and were driving to the cottage and we passed this one car and the dude inside the car was wearing full-on clown makeup (red nose and everything).

And that's all I've got.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:
didn't think you meant LITERALLY crazy shit! hahaha

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Once I was driving late night up near Steeles and Yonge. There was no traffic around and there was this dude standing next to his car and he was keeled over in the middle of the road. I drove past him and saw something lying on the ground. Not sure why...but I stopped and got out of the car. I ran over to the dude who was crying and screaming hysterically. I asked him what was wrong and he kept screaming... "I didn't see her...honestly...I didn't see her!" He had some major damage to his car.

I walked over to the thing that I saw on the ground and it was a very young Asian woman lying on her back. She couldn't have been over 21 years of age. She was in shock and kept trying to get up. While on her back I noticed that her right femur had be separated from her hip and her ankle was basically touching her ear. Her other leg was perfectly straight. She kept trying to get up. I told her not to move but she did not speak English. I ran to my car and dialed 911 on my cell phone. I popped the trunk and grabbed a blanket. I covered her with the blanket and started talking to the dispatch. The dude who hit her came over to me and started saying things like......"See...she's wearing all black...and she just ran across the road....I didn't see her."

Luckily, EMS, cops, and firetrucks arrived quickly on scene.

The cops asked me some questions and I drove home the rest of the night like this..... :0

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
My brother got electrocuted years ago while helping my pops put the mast up on his sailboat. My pops was grounded, my bro wasn't and got something like 200,000 volts shot through him. People at least a km down the road heard him screaming.

I had to run inside and get damp cloths and call the ambulance. Took the ambulance a bit to get there as we lived on Lake Erie where nothing was close by. Even the ambulance guys were amazed that my brother even had the ability to scream let alone stay awake in shock.

He had entry wounds on both hands and 1st or 2nd degree burns and an exit wound on his thing with 1st or 2nd degree burns. Took him a long time to recover and we actually had to have a urse come in and clean his wounds and bandage him so that none of us fucked it up more.

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
On days I ride the 25D to work there's often a fat dude, fully shaggy, kinda reminds me of Jerry Garcia, who wears shorts, construction socks and workboots EVERY DAY...now this hasn't been the toughest winter but there have been some cold days and the dude is in his shorts, always.

Trust me no one wants to see this man in his shorts but first week of February there is NO excuse other than a dose of craaaaaa-zy

He always gets off at the ATI stop so I figure he's a mad programming genius but imagine having to work with this guy, his dirty leg sweat getting all up in your grill while you're trying to work...NAS-TAY

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
a bird once landed on my dads head... we were all amazed and didn't move... then it started ripping out his hear with its beak. he yelp and swatted it away but it came back two more times!

he had to run inside for safety. we all laughed at him!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
i could post some shit i see at work that would freak most out but i'll spare you the gruesome details... decomposing bodies, suicide 'jumpers' (actually seeing them jump and after the fact), attempted suicides, hangings, overdoses, etc. some crazy shit but it's expected and comes with the territory.

d

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
dvs said:
i could post some shit i see at work that would freak most out but i'll spare you the gruesome details... decomposing bodies, suicide 'jumpers' (actually seeing them jump and after the fact), attempted suicides, hangings, overdoses, etc. some crazy shit but it's expected and comes with the territory.

d

Where do you work dvs? Or....what do you do?

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
A few years ago i saw a car get double t-boned (that's a best as i can describe it)
Car ran the red or someshit, got hit on its passenger side, spun around then got hit on it's driverside by opposite traffic. Both sides were seriously fuckzored... All those involved, none were injured. I guess someone with a good understanding of physics could explain that one, but i will remain impressed either way.

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
once had a call for this guy who had a cock-ring stuck on his shaft for a few days which abviously began to swell and become painful. his partner had called it in without his knowlenge as he lay naked in his bed when we arrived on scene. can you say awkward?

d