• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

crazy old man spying on Queen's students

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
spaboy said:
What about ppl who have been living in an area for 50 yrs and then it gets ghetto? Bitch and complain about the area getting run down & becoming dangerous?

That's not right either but thems the brakes with real estate. Neighborhoods change.

Good for him that he's trying to do something about it though vs just bitchin
i wouldn't go so far as saying 'good for him', but if he's been there longer than the parties then i'm not going to fault him for living there.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Every year there is problems, and the residences who live in the City as their place of residence, the folks who actually pay taxes there, vote there, are getting a little fed up. Has anyone actually gone, seen photos? Its a little out of control. Long gone are the days where it was a simple parade, drinking, and safe fun, tearing apart AJ's Hanger, Cocomo, Stages, etc.

They could simply run a party in more acceptable area rather on a residential street.

Im thinking how most "street parties" in the city are handled, gate it in for christs sake, liscence the drinking area - contain it, rather than have what the current state is. Anyone who has gone to homecoming, or lived in Kingston knows its a mess, and the students are kinda running wild.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
That car tipping shit is mental and that should involve the police and charges should be laid. But students drinking with their friends on the lawn of a house they are leasing seems like fair game to me and buddy should fuck off with his camera before he gets it jammed up his ass.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Spinsah said:
That car tipping shit is mental and that should involve the police and charges should be laid. But students drinking with their friends on the lawn of a house they are leasing seems like fair game to me and buddy should fuck off with his camera before he gets it jammed up his ass.
Totally agree

Caz

TRIBE Member
What a dunce.

Good look with that crusade, I'm sure thousands of students will start acting differently because you started a website.

scruffy1

TRIBE Member
ChrisD said:
Every year there is problems, and the residences who live in the City as their place of residence, the folks who actually pay taxes there, vote there, are getting a little fed up. Has anyone actually gone, seen photos? Its a little out of control. Long gone are the days where it was a simple parade, drinking, and safe fun, tearing apart AJ's Hanger, Cocomo, Stages, etc.

They could simply run a party in more acceptable area rather on a residential street.

Im thinking how most "street parties" in the city are handled, gate it in for christs sake, liscence the drinking area - contain it, rather than have what the current state is. Anyone who has gone to homecoming, or lived in Kingston knows its a mess, and the students are kinda running wild.

This idea has been proposed. A licensed, sanction street party or concert in City Park (pervert park) but crazy old guys like Don complain so much and so loudly that the City refuses to grant permission. The alternative is a wild, out of control party on Aberdeen.

I'm actually surprised that Don hasn't been assaulted yet after being caught in the bushes taking photos of what could be underage girls in their own houses. Creepy.

Last edited:

scruffy1

TRIBE Member

Since the Gaels had a perfect season, going 8-0, I'm sure that the partying will continue for at least another couple weeks. Honestly, I find this sign pretty funny. Who doesn't love Nash?

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Alright now I sound like a crabby old man! Im out, and see you at homecoming!

Bubba's Pizza still there?

scruffy1

TRIBE Member
ChrisD said:
Alright now I sound like a crabby old man! Im out, and see you at homecoming!

Bubba's Pizza still there?

Bubba's is still going strong, except a poutine now is about $10. WTF?

Send me a message when you're coming down, we can have a Queen's/TRIBE reunion piss-up.

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
scruffy1 said:
Bubba's is still going strong, except a poutine now is about $10. WTF?

Send me a message when you're coming down, we can have a Queen's/TRIBE reunion piss-up.
my buddy was the cook at bubba's - before he got hat job he only knew how to make mac and cheese.

scruffy1

TRIBE Member
EffinHard said:
my buddy was the cook at bubba's - before he got hat job he only knew how to make mac and cheese.
Really? I know them all, well, sort of know them all. You know, that I buy a poutine from you when I'm drunk and try to talk sense but instead I just mumble, get my poutine and leave. I think I've been introduced to them all about 73 times.

deevah

TRIBE Member
buddy needs a life and some better photography skills.

homecoming sucked then just as i'm sure it still bites now.

kingston's only good for Wooden Heads apple pizza or pear calzone, Wok-Inn and Phnom Penh