• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

craigslist finally undergoes a renovation

kuba

TRIBE Member
what ch'all think of the new look when searching?

I kind of like it, but I always admired craig and his list for not giving to the trend and revamping the site,

ever.

kuba

TRIBE Member
when you go into buy/sell the pages look slightly different and there are options to sort by location, pic etc.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I hardly thinking adding 4 buttons constitutes a renovation or revamp lol.

it is nice to view by pic for the apartment/housing section tho

Dialog

TRIBE Member
Install the Stylish extension for Firefox or Chrome, then install the Craigslist Comprehensive Clean-up theme. Bingo—what Craigslist should have always been.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
I hardly thinking adding 4 buttons constitutes a renovation or revamp lol.

it is nice to view by pic for the apartment/housing section tho
Ahh, that's where you're wrong!

I remember Wired Magazine had an issue once and they discussed how they would change CL for the better - but CL said it is loathe to change. Think about how old it is, from 1995, and how little it has changed vs other websites compared to it (even ebay, amazon etc).

from wikipedia:

The site is notable for having undergone only minor design changes since its inception; even by 1996 standards, the design is very simple. Since 2001, the site design has remained virtually unchanged and uses only minimal CSS and JavaScript, a design philosophy common in the late 1990s but almost unheard of today for a major website.[citation needed]

Install the Stylish extension for Firefox or Chrome, then install the Craigslist Comprehensive Clean-up theme. Bingo—what Craigslist should have always been.
Damn! Thanks! I wonder if Zorro knows this to make his search for the father of the year trophy that much easier. no no, all kidding aside, thanks I didn't know this plug-in existed.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Thx. ;) This is the second time the dick nose has made a comment about me while hiding behind the ignore.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Right? Though coming from Qtip I expect nothing less.

Just change the name from Stephen, to Grammar Police Sergent Dicknose Kuba

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Thx. ;) This is the second time the dick nose has made a comment about me while hiding behind the ignore.
You know when he reads the board without logging in (which is highly probable until he wants to comment) that he will end up reading your posts anyway.

But nevertheless, Tribe needs the drama so carry on.

kuba

TRIBE Member
All I need to see is Zorro and This message is hidden because Zorro is on your ignore list and I know there's a high likelihood the comment has something to do with me. No, I don't go on without logging on as it auto-logs me on here, but thanks for quoting his post so I can see what dad of the year wrote.