• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

coworkers, WKRP, Bobby Boogie and death threats

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
so there is this guy at work here, lets call him...Craig... he is not happy here and bitches about work all the time yadda yadda...anyway he msn's me this morn and says..."do you know who bobby boogie is?" I say no, he says "THINK HARD...wkrp in Cincinnati.... remember when johhny was doing some remote broadcast and this guy held him up at gun point?" I say OOHH YEAHHH!!!...and Craig says, "I have been thinking a lot about him lately"

this is cause for concern right?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
thats sorta weird, cause a friend of mine has been like "remember Rose from golden girls?"

I WAS SINGING THE THEME FROM GOLDEN GIRLS ALL WEEK

thank you for being a friend !

dr. claw

Cherry.jpg

don cherry is the herb tarlek of our generation

dig this

TRIBE Member
bombthreat23 said:
so there is this guy at work here, lets call him...Craig... he is not happy here and bitches about work all the time yadda yadda...anyway he msn's me this morn and says..."do you know who bobby boogie is?" I say no, he says "THINK HARD...wkrp in Cincinnati.... remember when johhny was doing some remote broadcast and this guy held him up at gun point?" I say OOHH YEAHHH!!!...and Craig says, "I have been thinking a lot about him lately"

this is cause for concern right?

How'd Johnny get away? Find this out and you got nothing to worry about.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Call the ETF and have armed guards stationd strategically around your workplace.

You can never be too careful!

junglisthead

TRIBE Member
yeah yeah call etf, ask for james ramer

Phone: 416-808-3800

as that is typical coded language that al qa'ida uses all the time

seriously, prevent something happening before its too late

littlejon

TRIBE Member
5 "Hold-Up"
gs: Hamilton Camp [ Del Murdoch ], Garry Goodrow [ Bob Burnatt ], Bill Dial [ Bucky Dornster ], Hugh Wilson [ Policeman #1 ], Tom Chehak [ Policeman # 2 ], Blake Hunter [ Policeman # 3 ]

Herb arranges for the station to do a live remote broadcast from Del's Stereo and Sound. It doesn't go very well, especially when an out-of-work DJ shows up with a gun and hijacks the broadcast.
b: 16 Oct 78 pc: 007 w: Tom Chehak d: Asaad Kelada

NOTE: Jan Smithers, Tim Reid and Loni Anderson do not appear in this episode.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
phew, I was worried Loni Anderson was hurt in this episode, luckily she was off with Burt that day

littlejon

TRIBE Member
mebbe if you ask really nicely one of us will download it and walk you through the stand-off.

otherwise, i hope ya have a t1 connection and johnny's laconic wit.