• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Courtesy Flushing......

pb4ugo2bed

TRIBE Member
........how a small gesture goes a long way.

Having lived in a small bachelor apartment I realized how important the courtesy flush is. It may not remove the entire problem but makes it a little bit more bearable for all.

For those who are unfamiliar.....

Step 1: Once on the throne/porcelain princess, drop as many kids off at the pool as possible within 3 seconds.

Step 2: FLUSh!!! for the love of god FLUSH!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Step 3: Repeat steps 1-2 as often as possible

Step 4: Finsh, wipe, check, wipe, check, wipe, check......etc & Leave :D

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

zoo

TRIBE Member
if you flush right after the bomb drops, you can minimize the potential olfactory damage

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
it works. but why would i do that? people need to know where i've laid my logs. it's like marking my territory. the smell will keep them all away.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

bucky

TRIBE Member
hahah... i sit at my computer in my bedroom which is across the hall from the bathroom, i sit here all the time yelling across the hall "courtesy flush please."

ian

TRIBE Member
However, the flush you refer to would send a small, almost impercetable cloud of dirty water vapour onto my buttocks, which is not too sanitary.

-ian g.

bmd

TRIBE Member
this just in....

pooh smells like pooh.

also just in....

everybody poohs.

also just in....

people on this board complain to much.

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
*lol*

it's like the golden rule with me

double up on the flush, wipe 2nd time 'round, if it's a place that has ladies 'round...

leave the seat DOWN

can't stress it enough

seat DOWN

haha (thought i was the only one)

'G

The Peej

TRIBE Member
I coutesy flush as soon as I can smell it myself!!!!

Jebus, If I was on a toilet in the middle of the Sahara without another person ( let alone GIRL ) for a thousand miles I'd STILL flush!!!!!!

I know it wastes water but HOLY SHIT!!!

SHIT STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pooj

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian
However, the flush you refer to would send a small, almost impercetable cloud of dirty water vapour onto my buttocks, which is not too sanitary.

-ian g.

This was my thought too...but to each their own.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
if you flush right after the bomb drops, you can minimize the potential olfactory damage

I think the courtesy flush is useless.

You can't smell it when it's under water. The thing that makes it reek the most is the hang time. i.e. how much time it spends suspended over the water. Once it's under water, you can't smell anything, so the courtesy flush is pretty much useless.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mr_Furious
I think the courtesy flush is useless.

You can't smell it when it's under water. The thing that makes it reek the most is the hang time. i.e. how much time it spends suspended over the water. Once it's under water, you can't smell anything, so the courtesy flush is pretty much useless.

YES YOU CAN YES YOU CAN YESSSSSSS YOOOOUUUU CANNNNN smell shit under water. The courtesy flush is highly reccomended in my books. I have the world's most sensitive smell and I gag if I smell shite from a neighboring bathroom stall. You can most definately smell it underwater.

<-- flushes upon initial bomb being dropped

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by the_fornicator
YES YOU CAN YES YOU CAN YESSSSSSS YOOOOUUUU CANNNNN smell shit under water. You can most definately smell it underwater.

<-- flushes upon initial bomb being dropped

I'm not trying to be argumentative...but I really think that you're wrong :p

Doesn't a smell have to pass through oxygen molecules?

It's like when you fart in the tub, the only reason you can smell it is because it bubbles up.

Maybe we should do an experiment.....

Soberdrunk

TRIBE Member
Air freshener in the bathroom resolves all issues....

except if you take such a big crap that one flush does not clear all and assuming that one flush is sufficient without looking...

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
I'm not trying to be argumentative...but I really think that you're wrong :p

Doesn't a smell have to pass through oxygen molecules?

It's like when you fart in the tub, the only reason you can smell it is because it bubbles up.

Maybe we should do an experiment.....

LMFAO! Okay, next time I take a shit, I'll weight it all down with wads of toilet paper and you can take a big whiff.

for soem reason I can't stop laughjing!!!!

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
No how about I take a big crap and you can take a big whiff?!

Better yet, I'll give you a swirlie after and you can tell me if you can smell it while being submerged in water. :D

zee

TRIBE Member
The thing that makes it reek the most is the hang time.

hang time.. Ahahaha!!

i think you guys are overthinking this a bit..

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
No how about I take a big crap and you can take a big whiff?!

Better yet, I'll give you a swirlie after and you can tell me if you can smell it while being submerged in water. :D

HAHAHAHA!!! HEy man, you suggested an experiment! I'm just trying to help YOU out all in the name of science!

LMFAO!