• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Counting Crows and Goo Goo Dolls?!

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
Sorry i can't post in roll calls WHAT THE HELL there's been no promotion about this i just found out about it today and snagged tickets...i've been wanting to see the crows foreeeeeeeeeeeever

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
He also dreaded his hair with feces. I know that's the traditional way, but you'll never catch Paul Anka putting shit up in his dome.

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
I once wrote a review of a Bon Jovi/Goo Goo Dolls show where I bemoaned the fact the Goos were opening for a band they would have spewed invective at 5 or 6 years earlier.

Received a pathetic letter denying that from one of their record co. flaks. We also received something from a (presumably teen) fan, the entire contents of which read: You are a loser who is deaf.

I quite enjoyed that one.

As far as the Counting Crows, there's been stuff on their last two, not-great selling albums that really doesn't sound too far removed from a whole bunch of bands with a roots/Americana sound that get all kinds of indie-cool points. But old is passe to most music scribes and Duritz really did do the band a disservice with his persona/exploits.

Still, the Jew Rasta thing gets him more tail than you and me combined.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Conting crows is one of my best studying / school work albums.... and seeing as I do a lot of school work it gets played often. If I had money I'd like to go to this concert...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
Nothing to do with the fact that he's the singer of a pop band.
that's like saying Scott Baio pulled what he did because he's an actor. Clearly there are other factors at work given the quality of their stables respective to men much more talented and better-looking than they.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Kinger

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
No, wrong Friend. He dated Courtney Cox, I think, and lost her to David "Barely Human" Arquette.
Thats right. Whats wrong with her? She can't even use the "good personality" excuse.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
synchronizator said:
i actually did that already.
do i win a prize?

??

so is that how shit got wiped all over your place? you were pinching one off on a CD and then wiped it all over the walls and everything?

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Kinger said:
Thats right. Whats wrong with her? She can't even use the "good personality" excuse.
Maybe she doesn't go downtown? Or maybe she does and is really horrible at it. Either explanation explains her failed movie career.

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
No, wrong Friend. He dated Courtney Cox, I think, and lost her to David "Barely Human" Arquette.
he also dated Aniston (hence the Pitt reference), Monica Potter (see Mrs. Potter's Lullaby), Mary-Louise Parker...Mandy Moore is unconfirmed