• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

..::countdown To Australia::..

TuRtL[-

TRIBE Member
this could probably go under the "nobody cares" thread, buuut i decided to put it here.

In 32 days I will be downunder
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
are you going to be the new swilly while you are away?

"Pilling downunder is WAAAAY better than pilling in boring old Canada"

;)

Bumbclat

TuRtL[-

TRIBE Member
vacation.....sadly

and only for a VERY short time....in fact..the plane ride might be longer than my vacation itself

TuRtL[-

TRIBE Member
I WONT BE NEEDING ANY AUSTRALIA LADIES IN BED.... cuz I AM a lady myself...and im goin with my boy to Sydney and Coolangatta. We're staying with his grams and gramps.....should be wicked wicked fun

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TuRtL[-
I WONT BE NEEDING ANY AUSTRALIA LADIES IN BED.... cuz I AM a lady myself...
FLOL . . . and that is why we have a Triber pic thread . . . get 'r up there Turtle

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TuRtL[-
I WONT BE NEEDING ANY AUSTRALIA LADIES IN BED.... cuz I AM a lady myself...and im goin with my boy to Sydney and Coolangatta. We're staying with his grams and gramps.....should be wicked wicked fun
oh have fun!

i spent 9 months living at Bondi Beach and wished wished wished i could stay and live there.

fun while it lasted though, that's fer damn sure!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
btw, your gonna luv Oz. tips: avoid the big beaches (Bondi) and check out the ones that the locals go to - eg Tamarama and the ones on Sydney's north shore (a lot are "optional").

Also, if you can get to New Z. do so - I think its a must - awesome people and awsome country.

TuRtL[-

TRIBE Member
we will for sure be in all the local spots...Coolangatta is right near surfers paradise, so im sure we will be checking that out. There are lotsa cousins to show us around and shit...we really only have 8days in Coolangatta then 3 in Sydney...damned vacation allowances at work!! DAMN YOU!!!!!

TuRtL[-

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Resolver
WOW!!:eek:.....totally hot...

I was in Australia for 2 weeks last year and it really isn't enough time. The plane trip alone is about 22 hrs so bring alot of music!! Aussie is a blast though. Have a good time!!
Ive already burned all my CDs onto my computer...i should have about 10 MP3 CDs of music to go.......and a gameboy..... and if i get bored after that...... mile high club :D