• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Countdown till Christmas Vacation!

deveator

TRIBE Member
Please post how many days you have left untill you are off work as well as the duration of your leave.

I'll start:

8 hours and 12 mins motherf*ckers!

I return to work Jan 4th.

Thank-you

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
8 days left til 2 days off. :rolleyes:
then 3 days (but I can come in whatever time I want) til hopefully 5 days off.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I have another month left at least...... But then, I am sort of always on vacation - in my mind anyway.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

erika

TRIBE Member
3 more working days next week, then off until Jan 3 (always love going back to work on my birthday :rolleyes:)

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I decided to work between xmass and NY's for the first time in 5 years, electing instead to take the off the first 10 days of January. This way I have an excuse to go to bed early and not be as destroyed come the morning of Jan 1.

ALMOST POST

sk8

TRIBE Member
not counting today, 5 more working days and then off until Jan 3.

it's "holiday potluck" today so it doesn't really count.

praktik

TRIBE Member
ya im just taking the three days I need to take off the christmas week, least amount of vac days i've used during the holidays in a while - but took me a long time to transition to a new role and now that I'm finally on the team as of this week, didn't want to lose my valuable and much needed ramp-up time...

but

i will be seeing a new nephew/niece (we dont know which yet) who is due next tuesday - flying out to the prairies on boxing day to meet him/her!

deveator

TRIBE Member
I've been so busy the morning has just flew by! 4 hours and 20 minutes till sweet freedom. I've got so much work to finish up by 5pm. Do I even have time for lunch?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deveator

TRIBE Member
Please note I am currently out of the office returning on Wednesday January 4th. If this matter is of an urgent nature please contact the Branch Manager xxxx xxxxxxxx at 416-xxx-xxxx.

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
3 more school days, plus:
1 giant case analysis paper
2 research papers
1 presentation
1 project report
1 self-evaluation
1 reflection essay

And then we're off to Canada for 2 weeks. 8 exams await me once I'm back. Help!