• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Councillor Glenn De Baeremaeker wants to ban energy drinks but not coffee

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Oh here we go, Councillors wasting more time and therefore money on issues out of their jurisdiction but guaranteed to get them press. Lets ban asteroids from Toronto too FFS.

LOL

djfear

TRIBE Member
If I had his last name I would start up a brewery and start posting in Beer Babe's Beer thread.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Not totally irrelevant. Would you endorse putting Red Bull in vending machines in Toronto schools?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Aren't 90% of the kids on Ritalin or Adderall anyway? What's a little caffeine when most of them are on speed?

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
there needs to be more refined laws to target certain groups that really dont accompliosj anything
i want to know why you can see inside lcbos teens walk by, they look inside...now they are alcoholics

works for smoking

Last edited:

lobo

TRIBE Member
Aren't 90% of the kids on Ritalin or Adderall anyway? What's a little caffeine when most of them are on speed?
That's a very ignorant and broad stroke of your brush to classify people like that. You might as well say aren't 90% of gay men carrying AIDS. :rolleyes:

BTW, I agree that energy drinks like Red Bull and the like do not belong in schools. There's no reason for kids under 18 to be drinking that shit anyways.

Lobo