• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Could you change the title while you're at it?

agentRC4

TRIBE Member
Rogers Centre sky box. They have a newly renovated one that holds up to 400 people.

or the Sheridan Centre has rooms that will accomodiate. Our company always holds their meeting there.

deep

TRIBE Member
do you ever post anything that's not related to some party you're trying to throw?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
nope just 1600 posts about things we need. Been on the board for years and years only started throwing parties a year ago.

do you ever post anything positive?

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
deep said:
do you ever post anything that's not related to some party you're trying to throw?
if you would go to one of the parties you would be helping him out as much as you can deep
cant use the emlo again hipster?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
bring back jack osbourne...LOL
that dude was mighty

im for real, that dude made me give away beers cause they were getting in my way of dancing

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
jack osbourne AKA JonH of the Fort Knox 5 (by the way he hates that you said that)

people always used to think he was bald so he grew the fro as an in yo face tactic. Now he gets Jack Osbourne look alike. Cant win.

deep

TRIBE Member
Hipsterave said:
nope just 1600 posts about things we need. Been on the board for years and years only started throwing parties a year ago.

do you ever post anything positive?
No, not once in some 44k+ worth of chances, you mental midget.

Hipsterave said:
and really deep, why do you care?
I don't actually, it was just a question. One that a few others have asked actually. Cause to the casual observer, it does seem somewhat incompetent to always be eliciting the help of a message board in trying to get an event off the ground.

basketballjones said:
if you would go to one of the parties you would be helping him out as much as you can deep
I fully doubt that, dingbat.

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
deep said:

I don't actually, it was just a question. One that a few others have asked actually. Cause to the casual observer, it does seem somewhat incompetent to always be eliciting the help of a message board in trying to get an event off the ground.

Its all good cause really at our parties people leave their attitudes at the door and yours would take up the entire room.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
deep said:

so i see a lot of hate....any special reason for that other than you have nothing better to do with your time, or is being helpful beneath you?
just a question

deep

TRIBE Member
Hipsterave said:
Its all good cause really at our parties people leave their attitudes at the door and yours would take up the entire room.
LOL, that was pretty good as far as a generic retort goes. But seriously though, it's a good thing you refer to them as "our" parties cause it doesn't seem like you're able to do much on your own.

deep

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
so i see a lot of hate....any special reason for that other than you have nothing better to do with your time, or is being helpful beneath you?
just a question
How's "I think you're a moron?" Does that work?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
deep said:
How's "I think you're a moron?" Does that work?
if it works for you it works for me
it is a good thing that your so much better than me at the internet, cause i wouldn't know what to do with myself if the case was reversed
im hoping you get the contract for hatorade for all of canada cause it would be a slam dunk for the corporation to have you as a spokesperson

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
deep said:
LOL, that was pretty good as far as a generic retort goes. But seriously though, it's a good thing you refer to them as "our" parties cause it doesn't seem like you're able to do much on your own.

I agree we openly thank everyone who has anything to do with our parties. Thats why its the Make It Funky Collective. Its a group of djs, promoters, fans, producers, bars, record labels, press and just about anyone who puts in effort to make the events better and better with every show. We couldnt do it without everyones support and its because of that support that we have built our community to allow for more events. I never denied we had help. To be honest when we started I knew nothing about throwing parties. I got together with some like minded heads who wanted to hear good music and we put on a show we would want to attend. It was more than we could have ever expected and the vibe has grown ever since.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
so your just being a dick for no reason at all?
he asked for help, and this isnt the first time someone has asked for help on tribe, yet you took time to make shitty comments about it for fun?
good on you ,the order of canada will soon be yours