• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

could this be the gayest piece of kit ever? you decide...

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
http://www.sonalog.com/index.htm

DSC_00511.jpg

just watch the videos... i don't even know where to begin to talk about how ridiculous it is. watch first, then we can all have a laugh about it...

PS; i don't mean 'gay' in that cool homosexual way either, i'm talking about pure lamecore.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
So you mean I have to look forward to someone like Carl Cox strapping his ham hocks of arms into these goofy things?

Pressing a button and sliding a slider is much much easier....

ch33se

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
ah, but will the movement of you throwing those tomatoes be able to trigger really cool samples and stuff?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Scumfrog is going to be all over this...

Now if only someone can invent a controller for Abelton that returns the user to looking like a DJ instead of looking like a lighting guy at an airport internet kiosk.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
x11.gif

Suddenly i dont find it so gay....
x10.gif

i'm becoming more interested....
x1.gif

.... more interested....
x2.gif

... k now it's gaying out....
x4.gif

k. now i think it's sorta gay.
x5.gif

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Could I wear them on my legs? Like those leg braces the short kids stretching themselves wear?

Just think I could put a rest to this whole myth that DJs don't dance.

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
If you liked this thread you should watch a movie called Vibrations about a musician who loses his hands but is able to dj and play synth at the same time with his new robot hands.

CLASSIC!

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Plot Summary for
Vibrations (1996) (V)
Rising rock star, TJ Cray, gets the shot of a lifetime, an audition with a A & R man. On the way into the city, a carload of drunks smash into his car, severing his hands. He drops out of the business and becomes a homeless drunk. Cray wakes up to a pulsing beat in an abandoned warehouse, where a "rave" party is in full action. To his rescue comes Anamika, a computer artist, who takes him outside for fresh air. They become friends and eventually reinvent TJ's career. With the help of friends, they replace his hands with prosthetics and design a metallic cyber looking suit. TJ quickly becomes an overnight sensation, known as Cyberstorm. The finale is a dramatic scenario where TJ has to make crucial decisions about his new life.