• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

could it be true?!?!?!

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Special K
then i guess that means hed be playing a very short set
"Very short" by Danny standards, I suppose. :)

I would imagine he's closing at Aria, and their event runs until noon, so I think Danny would play a good three hours at System before heading up to Montreal.

SKIB

TRIBE Member
actually planning on partying in montreal for my first time this new years :)

was waiting to hear of something good and danny howells on NYE sounds pretty damn good to me!

danny will rock out system no doubt but we did the system thing last year and had a great time but want to do something different this year...

SKIB

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AdRiaN
"Very short" by Danny standards, I suppose. :)

I would imagine he's closing at Aria, and their event runs until noon, so I think Danny would play a good three hours at System before heading up to Montreal.
3 hours would be a minimum for sure... i could actually see him opening and maybe playing till 3ish...

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: Re: could it be true?!?!?!

Originally posted by smack
Cause you know all about stalking
Yes. Did you know I was talking to DJ such-and-such last night about that Untitled - Untitled - CDR of theirs?

Whatever man. :eek:

Cheers,
J<

SKIB

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DancingQueen169
wow, that would be awesome....if system is bringing in him I wonder what places like Boa have in store
pretty sure boa shut down

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DancingQueen169
The old one did...it is re-opening...saw it on TA in the events forum
Yes it is. And the new Boa is going to be awesome.

But this is a thread about Danny at System on New Year's ... kick ass!

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
even if it's a short set, i will take whatever danny i can get.

soooooo excited. i hope it's true!!!!!! what a way to ring in 2006 :D

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
^^ hey, no way! We have to go to Montreal and see him there. Don't forget we pinky sweared and that's unbreakable!

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Psyrel
Don't forget we pinky sweared and that's unbreakable!
Word to the wise: Only double-pinky swears are unbreakable, and they must have been made while sober.

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Psyrel
^^ hey, no way! We have to go to Montreal and see him there. Don't forget we pinky sweared and that's unbreakable!
i know, but that was before i knew he was coming here, and it's cheaper to stay in toronto! plus, i don't want to have to suffer through deep dish. :)

SKIB

TRIBE Member
on second thought i may just stay in TO to catch him... i just checked out aria's website and they've already got set times posted... danny's following deep dish and playing 8-12... deep dish (sharam) really doesn't interest me much and i don't see any reason to travel all the way to montreal for a 4 hour set when he'll most likely play at least that long at system...