• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Cough. The annual medical checkup day!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I never used to go for annual medical checkups, but ever since I switched to my current MD a few years ago, I have been having an annual checkup ever since. My doc has insisted on it.

I was raised with the belief that you never go to a doctor unless there is something wrong with you, and I know that doesn't make much sense in the context of preventative medicine, but many people still feel that way. I don't think I saw a doctor once in my 20's and maybe once in my 30's, and never had a job that required an annual physical.

Anyway, last week I had buckets of blood extracted, ultrasounds and wires hooked up to me at the lab. Today I get to hear the verdict.

Stop Bill C-10

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Well done Alex!

I had an appointment today for the first time in 10 years. I know how you feel. I go into the lab later this week for the buckets of blood and other tests.

My new doctor is only 32 years old. Seems like a great guy though...very smart.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Well the verdict is in. Aside from my neck issue I am in top form except for my cholesterol level which is a touch high. I attribute that to the huge amount of sausages, eggs, cheese and bacon I have been eating since January. I am going to cut back on that for a few months and see how the cholesterol levels are in September.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders