• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

"Cosmic Bowling" downtown?

Robb G

TRIBE Promoter
According to Toronto.com there are 52 bowling alleys in the G.T.A.!

Any recommendations for a good place downtown where one can play that crazy "rave bowling".

Thanks,
Robb

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
52 alleys in the GTA - where the fuck do you think they throw these things, in teh concourse of BCE?
that WAS the answer i was hoping for

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

gollum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
There's one on Bathurst near Lawrence.
Downtown, I said Downtown!!!

I'm 99% positive there are no bowling alleys downtown, because bowling doesn't make enough money to cover rent.

Robb G

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by gollum
Downtown, I said Downtown!!!

I'm 99% positive there are no bowling alleys downtown, because bowling doesn't make enough money to cover rent.
There is an alley downtown (Queen and Coxwell I beleive) but they don't have a website and they weren't answering their phone last night.

And Daniel we didn't go last night = so I didn't call, I'll see your ass this afternoon anyway.

juice

TRIBE Member
Weird we were looking for cosmic bowling the other weekend as well ... ther are none at all downtown. There are plans to put one in though at Yonge/Dundas in that new entertainment center that they are building. So when you want to go cosmic bowling two years from now you'll be able to do it there.

gollum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Robb G
There is an alley downtown (Queen and Coxwell I beleive) but they don't have a website and they weren't answering their phone last night.

And Daniel we didn't go last night = so I didn't call, I'll see your ass this afternoon anyway.
Coxwell is by no means downtown. It's still close, but certainly no downtown.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Robb G

Yeah that one is right down the street from me... it is really tiny, has only 2 or 3 lanes, it is in a tiny basment with a nuff room for the lanes and a snack bar. They have a disco ball and some coloerd lights.

It is pretty funny if you can get past the musty smell.

yeah it is not open to often, i think you usually have to book it.

i am all up for..bowling
been a while since we have hung out Robb, back in the days of borden and shitty turn tables

Sara