• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Coronavirus Pandemic

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
The Liberal government announced late Monday that it has agreed to change draft legislation that proposed to grant itself sweeping powers to tax and spend without parliamentary approval until the end of next year, through an emergency spending bill.

While a draft version of the bill includes sections aimed at adopting some of the fiscal measures announced last week by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Finance Minister Bill Morneau, it would go well beyond those measures and includes provisions that would give the minority government the power to act unilaterally for 21 months.

Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer issued a statement late Monday announcing the Official Opposition will not support a bill that gives the government unlimited powers to raise taxes without a parliamentary vote.

“In a crisis, broad, all-party agreement is essential, especially when the government has a minority in the House of Commons,” he said. “We will authorize whatever spending measures are justified to respond to the situation, but we will not sign a blank cheque.”

Just after 11 p.m. Eastern, Government House Leader Pablo Rodriguez announced that changes would be made to the bill.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Thunder

TRIBE Member
Here in Michigan cases are soaring but people were out in droves yesterday walking around my neighborhood with the nicer weather. I'm sure it'll be the same today..

Merica sure does love it's freedom.

I use Stacey and this site to get my daily damage report

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson tests positive for coronavirus.

Boris's family was never at risk, as they've been self isolating from him since he was a small child. They just don't like him.

Last edited:

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
A friend works for CIHI and shared this PDF from London School of Business with me. It’s a series of slides that illustrate a good deal of information that’s currently being integrated into the Canadian health database.

Apologies for the runaround link but I couldn’t figure out a better way.

PDF Host

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Donald J. Trump
·
I am giving consideration to a QUARANTINE of developing “hot spots”, New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. A decision will be made, one way or another, shortly.
--------
this is happening. but not Florida, tho

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders