• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Coronavirus Pandemic

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Got the lovely notification at 10pm Saturday night from my daughters school that someone in her class tested + for Covid. This after spending an early Christmas out of town with my family. A nice panicked rush to find somewhere back home in Kitchener to get her a PCR on Sunday and cut short our visit and then make the 2 hour drive home.

Rapid test is negative and all the family is fully vaccinated with most having all 3 shots now.

So now we wait for the official results. What a wonderful start to the Holiday season.

I have to say I am getting Covid fatigue and anxiety which I didn’t have or think much about until now.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Got the lovely notification at 10pm Saturday night from my daughters school that someone in her class tested + for Covid. This after spending an early Christmas out of town with my family. A nice panicked rush to find somewhere back home in Kitchener to get her a PCR on Sunday and cut short our visit and then make the 2 hour drive home.

Rapid test is negative and all the family is fully vaccinated with most having all 3 shots now.

So now we wait for the official results. What a wonderful start to the Holiday season.

I have to say I am getting Covid fatigue and anxiety which I didn’t have or think much about until now.
You are doing all the right things. <3

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member

Elementary school called, case in the big kid's class, so now they've been sent home to self isolate pending TPH advising when to schedule a PCR test. And just now the fitness club I belong to sent notice of a case in the 0600 classes I did on Monday and Tuesday...
Still waiting here for TPH to give us the timeline from exposure to test date for the 8yr old to get a PCR. I'm going myself at 5pm today. C'est la vie.

Also just spoke to the provincial call centre about a booster appointment, because of the logistics the earliest appointment at a mass vaccine site is currently February. So I thanked them and said I'd check back and surf around on-line with vaccine hunters.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
Quebec locking down today at 5pm.

Watch them perform better than provinces like ours and those out west who will drag their heels to do the same.

268918198_1069034333884079_8300594964093450761_n.png

We got room for 220 more bodies in the ICU before the health care system craters (just talking Toronto wide)

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Still waiting here for TPH to give us the timeline from exposure to test date for the 8yr old to get a PCR. I'm going myself at 5pm today. C'est la vie.

Also just spoke to the provincial call centre about a booster appointment, because of the logistics the earliest appointment at a mass vaccine site is currently February. So I thanked them and said I'd check back and surf around on-line with vaccine hunters.

Got the results yesterday from my daughter’s PCR test which came back negative, so a nice sigh of relief on that one.

Had my booster shot yesterday and I can definitely feel it in the arm this morning. Hopefully just some soreness and nothing more than that.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Got the results yesterday from my daughter’s PCR test which came back negative, so a nice sigh of relief on that one.

Had my booster shot yesterday and I can definitely feel it in the arm this morning. Hopefully just some soreness and nothing more than that.

Nice!

My results arrived this morning at 0100 (negative). Still waiting for the one we dropped off for the 8yr old.

No idea when I'll be getting a booster :(

praktik

TRIBE Member
We were idiots monday and waited til 10am to try the site for boosters - booked for early feb over the phone.

Walk up mobile clinic in the area was to be open 4-6:30 for boosters. We lined up at 3:09, was clearly over 100 people there. At 4:05 they said they were done, 142 people only could get shots and were were ~160 or so.

There were over a hundred disappointed people by the time they came by to say they had run out

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Lineup at the testing clinic at shopper's world about an hour ago when I was popping into Dollarama was the longest I've seen at either I frequently passby (the only exception I'll say was when the mass one was promoted in the summer at thorncliffe mall). Bonkers.