• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Coronavirus Pandemic

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
5-FAEB9-F5-8-FA8-4-DB8-AA6-E-FB82-A8-C63-A51.jpg[IMG]

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Old buddy told me he’s leaving Canada because of the vaccine and vaccine passport bullshit. He’s done. Packing up and heading to somewhere his “freedom” won’t be taken away. I just wished him all the best and reminded him to pack the immunization record he’s had since just after he was born, as most countries won’t let you relocate there without it.

F617-F0-FD-B39-D-4-F40-AD02-42-BC4-D99-BE28.jpg

praktik

TRIBE Member
Took almost no time for a bunch of ppl at my employer to prove Godwin's Law after HR mandated vaccines before the end of October. Crazy how dumb some staff are on the network.

Nazi comparisons piss me off so much. My grandfather was conscripted by them before his family ended up living under 4+ decades of brutal soviet rule.

These fuckers dropping this yellow badge shit on masks and vaccine mandates are vandals to history and i tell them, whenever this shit surfaces, how *personally* offensive i find these comparisons, how the ADL calls them "a moral outrage" and how they are abusing history and destroying our collective memory with this bullshit.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Took almost no time for a bunch of ppl at my employer to prove Godwin's Law after HR mandated vaccines before the end of October. Crazy how dumb some staff are on the network.

Related, On how extreme antivax rhetoric is vandalizing history and bringing threats of violence:

"I’ve referred to how antivaxxers love to cite the Nuremberg Code, the ethical framework that came out of the judgment from the Nuremberg Doctors’ Trial against Nazi doctors who had performed horrific medical experiments during the war. It is a strategy that is both a Godwin in that it paints those who support vaccine mandates as being every bit as fascistic and evil as Nazi doctors and ignores the much more recent ethical statements that govern current human subjects research, the Belmont Report and the Declaration of Helsinki. A not-so-subtle inference behind antivaxxers’ references to the Nuremberg Code is that provaccine doctors should suffer the same fate as the doctors convicted during the Nuremberg Trials, imprisonment or even execution. Of course, if you really view vaccine mandates as being akin to what the Nazis did to Jews and others whom they considered enemies of the volk, then violence is justified to stop it
It’s one thing when random antivaxxers on social media, antivaccine protesters who are vile enough to harass cancer patients, or utter cranks like Mike Adams spout violent rhetoric or become violent themselves or fools like Del Bigtree ask if it’s “time for guns,” compare themselves to the Founding Fathers, and declare themselves as willing to die for the antivaccine cause. It’s quite another when actual legislators and government officials start dipping their toes into the pool of the same violent rhetoric. Bigtree and his fellow antivaxxers aren’t taken seriously by most reasonable people. Actual state legislators can’t be ignored because they are elected officials.

Sorry to inform the Representative, but the discrimination and persecution of the Jews in the early years of the Nazi regime were the early stages of the Holocaust. Why? Because the systematic discrimination and persecution set the stage for the systematic targeted deportations, killings, and ultimately genocide that started several years later. The genocide would not have been possible without the initial discrimination, which dehumanized Jews in the eyes of Germans.

I’ll conclude, as I have in most of the posts in this series, expressing relief and amazement that the violent rhetoric of the antivaccine movement hasn’t led to more violence. Unfortunately, my relief and amazement appear to be threatened, as the violent rhetoric is becoming more unhinged, and there is now actual violence. More than ever, I fear what could be coming. Someone’s going to die violently at the hands of antivaxxers, and I fear it will be sooner, rather than later."

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
"I ain't about to take scientifically proven vaccines, but hell yes I'll pump myself full of livestock feed which has an ingredient that I heard a rumour about online"

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
"I ain't about to take scientifically proven vaccines, but hell yes I'll pump myself full of livestock feed which has an ingredient that I heard a rumour about online"

I’m all for these f$&k-tards doing whatever they want, at this point. As long as they’re not leading to full ICUs, hospitalized children (see the USA), more cancelled shows or international travel plans, let ‘em go. The sooner they go, the better-off we’ll all be. We can use a culling of the heard anyway. …and if it’s idiots we lose, that’s a win-win. ;)

praktik

TRIBE Member
Unpacking the latest antivax lies after full FDA approval for Pfizer:

"I do grudgingly have to hand it to antivaxxers. No matter how often their BS talking points based on bad science, pseudoscience, and conspiracy theories are debunked with science, evidence, events, and reason, they’re always ready with a Talking Point B (and C and D and E) to replace the debunked talking point with a new one. So it is with Comirnaty, (the rather awful name decided upon for the COVID-19 vaccine developed by BioNTech and Pfizer), which was granted full FDA approval on Monday.

Ever since the FDA granted emergency use authorization (EUA) status, first to the COVID-19 vaccine developed by BioNTech and Pfizer, then to the Moderna vaccine, and then to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, one consistent antivax talking point has been that the COVID-19 vaccines were “experimental” (and therefore dangerous). Never mind that all the vaccines granted EUA had gone through phase 1, 2, and 3 clinical trials, with phase 3 trials involving tens of thousands of people. Never mind that these vaccines have now been administered to billions of people worldwide, with over 360 million doses in the US alone, with an excellent safety record. In other words, they are not “experimental” any more and have not been since their successful phase 3 studies, and the continuing claim that the vaccines are “experimental” conflate a legal definition of a drug or biologic (like a vaccine) that hasn’t obtained full FDA. So it was yesterday, when, less than a day after the FDA had finally granted full approval to Comirnaty (the rather awful name for the COVID-19 vaccine developed by BioNTech and Pfizer), antivaxxers were ready with a new talking point and conspiracy theory claiming that in reality Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine was not really FDA-approved at all, that Comirnaty is not the same as BNT162b2, the designation for the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine that has been distributed since December under an EUA."