• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Coronavirus Pandemic

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
What ever happened to “God’s will”?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I hear from doctors on twitter that it is now scaling massively in the US. There was even a story today in the cbc about Canadians catching it from community spread while on a US visit. The American political system is so fucked and the response to the virus so scattered and inept it will be massively bad for them. Since nobody seems to be in control, once it hits full-on I predict rioting and massive public disturbances by mid April.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
When I step up in the place a-yo I step correct
Wuhan! Got you all in check
I got that head nod shit that make you break your neck
Wuhan! I got you all in check
And you know we come through to wreck the discotheque
Throw your hands up in the air don't ever disrespect

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
“When COVID-19 finds a sweet spot – a cruise ship, a South Korean church, an Italian hospital – it can spread efficiently. And the bug has a nasty bite. But these are the exceptions and not the rule. The vast majority of infected people spread the disease to precisely no one.” Richard Schabas is a retired physician. He was Ontario’s chief medical officer of health for 10 years, and was chief of staff at York Central Hospital during the SARS crisis in 2003.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
The US will truly be fucked. No testing and the virus spreading in the community. It's going to hit them hard and suddenly.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member

This is the NBA player who just tested positive for Coronavirus, and then shut down the entire NBA.
This video is 2 days old. Raptors played them last night.
Raptors are apparently at a " fundraiser " tonight.

Uh Oh.

Last edited: