• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Coronavirus Pandemic

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I cycled past a school on my way home from the jewelry district last week. It must have been recess or lunch or something because kids were hanging out in the schoolyard and playing and running around, roughhousing, tag, like they do. About a km past the school I realized that none of the kids had been wearing masks. Not one of them.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I cycled past a school on my way home from the jewelry district last week. It must have been recess or lunch or something because kids were hanging out in the schoolyard and playing and running around, roughhousing, tag, like they do. About a km past the school I realized that none of the kids had been wearing masks. Not one of them.
Catholic?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Lockdown peeps just heading to the burbs that aren't in lockdown for shopping.

Cause, you know, I got to get shit from Eddie Bauer or something from one of the outlets stores or I'll miss out!

Everyone shitting bricks butt big box stores are gunna be open the whole time?!
Everyone outside of Peel and the GTA. Drive on past places like Vaughn Mills or the Milton Outlets - you'd never think there was a pandemic going on, and tons of traffic from peeps that were disappointed that Yorkdale or Square One doesn't have anything for them to buy.

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
I'm so proud of myself for going out in the really crappy weather on Sunday to get a haircut before the lockdown. Wasn't looking forward to another DIY haircut so soon. LOL

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders