• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Coronation Street or Eastenders?

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
^The cheesiest has to be done like that. LOL

As I mentioned before, Tina's exit is part of a very huge story arc master plan. My guess, the last we'll see of Tina is around the month of May, but I assume her storyline won't be resolved until the end of this year.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
^Why is it they always bring in the friggin' slimey actors? When is the last time they brought one of the hot actresses from the show?

Now that I know Tina is leaving, I only watch the show just for Katie played by Georgia May Foote. LOL

Techdruid

TRIBE Member
^ cousins, whaa?

Oh how I missed these threads. No Corrie on weekdays, and in this omnibus Anna sellin 'erself. WTF has happened??

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
The Maria storyline is so fucking stupid and just like Tina with Peter, so not believable. I want to punch her in the face and the person who wrote the storyline.

Is it wrong that i'm liking Tracy more now? :p And Rob is looking pretty hot.

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
I just learned CBC already aired the episode where Tina got murdered. Anyone know the recent airdate so I can try to find it on the CBC website before it's too late to watch it?

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
It was really fucking weird that they did a whole special on the actress who played Tina. Not trying to be catty, but it smacked of who did she sleep with to get that treatment.

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Now that Tina is gone I'll have to focus my attention on Katie. Although, I am starting to like the introduction of the new Indian girl Alya who is playing Kal's daughter. She's the new Amber! LOL

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Yeah she's cool, i miss Amber though. That girl had moxie. And what happened to Dev? Is he gone now? We rarely see him. And is Ken ever coming back or did they boot him from the show because of the allegations?

Techdruid

TRIBE Member
My Sunday omnibus is getting seriously mixed up with hearing some North American chick flirting in that accent. Is there nothing sacred? ;)

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Totally agree, that American accent is a total buzz kill.

The writers are doing a horrible job of creating chemistry between couples.

And the cameras did a terrible job of hiding the fact that Kylie and Eva are pregnant in real life.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I do not enjoy that American lady at all, her acting chops are freaking horrible.

I am liking Callum (sp?) and that other new eye candy, the fake son of Michael.

Techdruid

TRIBE Member
Fiz left the street temporarily to take care of her mother with osteoporosis; in real life, Jenny McAlpine had a baby back in December.

Carla (Alison King) is taking a vacation from the show, the story states that she's visiting friends in LA for a while. However, she's returning soon to make some sparks fly with Nick from the Bistro.

Also, can't wait to see the new Bethany return to the cobbles. 4 living generations of that family could make it even 5 if she turns into a slut like her mother.... holy procreation Batman!

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Last episode on sunday had me wanting more (for the first time in ages). Anna finding out about Faye's pregnancy while she was giving birth was just priceless.

Surprised they haven't done a tribute or mentioned Diedre in the show. :( I wonder if they are going to say anything?

Loved the interaction of Sarah and Jason (given they were together in real life and he left her and I think their kid because he didn't want the responsibility). lol

Techdruid

TRIBE Member
Bringin' it back. 10 episodes of Corrie in a row this Sunday omnibus, wtf?

BEST LINE EVER to 16-year-old Bethany from Gail after they hear of Sarah's pregnancy...

"You are FAR too old to get pregnant in this family!"

.... yeah had to rewind that one. five generations of slutterific!