• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Corey Feldman, 80's child star, ambitious musician, and creep

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Wow. That's a crazy cringe-worthy performance. I do feel bad for the guy, though, if he really is broke, talentless and ridiculed. At least he's still the Corey that didn't die yet.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JamesM

TRIBE Member
If at first you don't succeed, make an ass of yourself one moar time.
http://globalnews.ca/news/2964201/c...icemail-for-angel-who-quit-show/?sf37004240=1
Then, he pulls the " you'll never work in L.A. " line on one of his Angels, who pulls out 4 days before a gig ( because she knew the shitshow it was ).
https://clyp.it/0dwgxg44

I know it's pretty hilarious, but eff it, he's living the dream still.

I can't get over how the girls aren't even playing the instruments.

technowelt

TRIBE Member
His lyrics sound like they were written by an automatic cliche generator. Also sounds like a large portion of his band is tone deaf

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Corey Feldman reveals plan for film to expose network of Hollywood pedophiles which he says will 'bring down' the industry and asks for $10million in donations to make it
  • Corey Feldman announced plans to produce the film on YouTube on Wednesday
  • The actor had already raised $20,000 within hours of launching his appeal
  • Feldman, now 46, has long alleged there is a network of pedophiles in Hollywood
  • He claims he and Corey Haim, his late co-star on The Lost Boys, are victims but their allegations have never been taken seriously
  • In the 1990s, Feldman even described how he'd been abused to police but charges were never brought
  • On Saturday, after tweeting about the 'network' again, Feldman was arrested for marijuana possession in a seemingly random raid on his tour bus
  • He claims he has also nearly been killed by two speeding trucks which stormed at him as he crossed the street
  • Feldman says he now fears for his life but is determined to expose the predators who he says are still operating in Hollywood

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
No one had taken the star up on the pricier options but several were baited by the $100 social media shout-out, the $50 signed CD (inside the US) and the $100 international signed CD for anyone outside the country.

The cash will also be used to pay for extra security for himself and his family in addition to a legal team he says he needs to expose the 'evil' group.

'What I'm proposing is a plan that I believe can literally change the entertainment system as we know it. I believe that I can also bring down potentially a pedophile ring that I've been aware of since I was a child,' he said.

Feldman said he could name six of the predators, one of whom is still 'very powerful'.

He said himself was a victim of them when he was a child actor in the 1980s.

'I've been living in fear and living with this my entire life. As most victims have, I've been made to feel awkward, misunderstood and I've been degraded at great levels,' he said.