• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Cordless mouse reccomendations??

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
I need a new mouse.

I was thinking about this one from FutureShop for $70

Logitech MX 1000 Laser Cordless Mouse

* With an incredible 20x more sensitivity to surface detail, laser can track reliably even on tricky polished or wood-grain surfaces.
* Never worry about batteries again with a built-in lithium-ion battery and rapid-charging base station.
* Thumb-button controls include universal page forward and back buttons, and an application switch to quickly move between open windows.
* Illuminated 4-level battery indicator precisely monitors battery strength.
* Other features include wheel tilting for side-to-side scrolling, Cruise Control rocker for speed-scrolling up and down, and zooming with a click of the wheel.
* System Requirements: IBM Or Compatible PC, Win98/2000/ME/XP, USB Or PS/2 Port, CD-ROM Drive, Mac OS X And Later
* Included In Box: Rapid-Charging Base Station, CD With SetPoint Software, Installation Guide, USB To PS/2 Adapter, AC Power Adapter, 3 Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Yea/Nay?

Anything else I should look at? I don't really want to spend anymore than $70 before taxes.

bitchass

TRIBE Member
if you're going to buy a cordless mouse, I would recommend buying the full Logitech desktop which consists of a wireless keyboard and mouse that run off the same receiver. I haven't tried the new laser devices but for $100 you should be able to find a rechargeable mouse/keyboard combo that work very well.

Just a thought, but yeah - I recommend the Logitech product.