• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Cool phones for $300 or less?

TemperMINT

TRIBE Member
Hi tribers.. my friend's birthday is coming up and I want to get him something nice and useful... his current phone has terrible reception and cuts me off sometimes. :confused: (I'm sure it's accidental)
Anyhow, if you have any suggestions for something nice, with a price around $300, that would help me out a lot. Preferably one that can play MP3s. No RAZRs either.. everyone and their mom has one. Thanks!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Why does everyone say that so many people have a RAZR?

I saw 2 at Hemingway's but hell, I'm pretty sure I see 20 LGs in a week.
I don't know one person who has one except for a coworker who gave it to her hubby.

I don't have one friend who has one. *confused*

TemperMINT

TRIBE Member
Haha.. actually I have a RAZR (got it before the price drop tho.. hate when that happens). And so do three of my friends, and this friend's mom (seriously). One of my old co-workers had one. And I see them around campus all the time. They're EVERYWHERE.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
MoFo said:
Why does everyone say that so many people have a RAZR?

I saw 2 at Hemingway's but hell, I'm pretty sure I see 20 LGs in a week.
I don't know one person who has one except for a coworker who gave it to her hubby.

I don't have one friend who has one. *confused*

Timmy has one

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I said "friends!"

Haha, sorry Timmah. JOKING.

Okay, let's turn this into a "who has a RAZR?" thread. I really want to know now as I don't ever see them except for hoochie girls with the pink one. And that was just 3 times since February!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

octo

TRIBE Member
12 million razr's sold so far.

there might be more LG phones, but of the same model?
not only that, the razr has distinctive styling so they're easy to spot.

pretty generous of you to spend $300 on a friend's bday gift

oh...i have no suggestions...maybe get him a motorola Slvr L7?