• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Cool PC Games

cdp

TRIBE Member
Hey.

I'm thinking of going out to get a cool PC game. Any advice? What's your favorite?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

deep

TRIBE Member
Is it just me or does it seem as though there's no place to download any of the myst series , letalone myst III? I'd like to the game but can't seem to find any place that has a demo

Boo

TRIBE Member
AGES OF EMPIRES II - THE CONQUORERS

This game has consumed at least 6 months of my life, not to mention all my roomates. Problem is it never gets boring - I've played it at least 4 or 5 times a week for a year. I've also spent more than 18 hours straight in an online marathon! :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

futronic

TRIBE Member
Deep, that's cuz the Myst games (save the first one) are 4CDs a piece. That's what both Riven and Myst III are.

-- Jay aka Fut

labRat

TRIBE Member
leisure suit larry I .. nothing else compares.
lsl1-2.gif

--craig

Stan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by futronic
Deep, that's cuz the Myst games (save the first one) are 4CDs a piece. That's what both Riven and Myst III are.

That's also because they SUCK.

Myst = The Paul Oakenfold of PC Games.

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
I know it's old, but I'm still playing this game. Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri!!! You can find it for $10 at Staples. One of the better turn-based stragety games ever released.

Just my $0.02.

Sleepy;)

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
All the old-school Sierra games are CLASSIC.

King's Quest, Space Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Quest for Glory....

sniffle. Ahhh the days where I first learned to type with Kings Quest 2 'pick hat up' 'open door'

memories :D

~allie~

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders