• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

continuing ed..

HMHA

TRIBE Member
anyone know of a good conversational french course available in toronto?

i've looked into george brown, but i'd like to know what else is out there.

thanks for your help!

Psyklone

TRIBE Promoter
Are you looking for an actual course where you get credit, or just to learn French?

Because I can do the latter for an acceptable price (far cheaper than what you would pay at any school), plus you would learn France French, and not that awful Quebec French.

:)

Psyklone

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

HMHA

TRIBE Member
soundstream ---> Est-ce qu'il y a quelque personne qui sait ou il y a un bon cours de Francais de conversation disponible a Toronto? speak up! :p

nesta / bambam - the alliance francaise is exactly what i'm looking for. thanks for the heads up! :)

cyclone - i'd take you up on your offer, but my gf is completely bilingual so she can help me out in that department. i need something more structured to get my ass in gear.

ld - i'm very rusty! i really need practice and reading french books and watching french movies hasn't helped that much... how's your chinese and tagalog? don't lose those skills... they are so valuable..

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by HMHA
soundstream ---> Est-ce qu'il y a quelque personne qui sait ou il y a un bon cours de Francais de conversation disponible a Toronto? speak up! :p
I don't actually have any information on this topic. I was just repeating what my French teachers used to always say to us when we spoke to them in English: "En Francais, s'il vous plait". :p

Cheers ... Ian :)