• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Contact lenses

butter418

TRIBE Member
Does anyone know of any good places to buy contact lenses from. I usually purchase them from my optometrist but I'm thinking he's probably charging a huge mark up. Any suggestions of where to get reasonably priced brand name lenses in the Toronto area.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Funzo
Do you get your jokes from the internet too :D :p

old%20man%20likeness_rez.jpg

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Contact leanses are not taxed if they are perscription lenses (same with glasses). There for you are not paying more unless they are just coloured lenses and so on. Lens Crafters has always been good and sometimes there are deals. City Optical is the worst IMO because of their terrible service....but that's in my experience with them.

Operator

TRIBE Promoter
I get mine at City Optical. Yonge and Bloor. The service was fine when I've been there. 2 pairs of soft lenses for $99.

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Operator
I get mine at City Optical. Yonge and Bloor. The service was fine when I've been there. 2 pairs of soft lenses for $99.

There's one by my house and I had the worst service ever. I went to buy lenses and got a 6 month supply of disposables, they said they would call when they were in because they had to order them in. Fine. A month later no call yet, I went back and asked if my contact lenses had come in. Checked and they had. So why was I not notiffied? Apparently they said they had called but there was no answer....that's a crock of s**t because there's always someone home, or there's call answer. So in my opinion there was no excuse not have a message. I took my business else where. But that's my experience, and it's a franchize so each is run differently I think