• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Construction help...ASAP!

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member
Heres the situation: I am installing a private phone line into my bedroom which is in the basement of the house. I need to drill a hole in the wall to the outside, that will connect to the main box. Bell does not have a drill bit that is long enough (2feet). I need someone who can drill this for me. If anyone can do this, or knows anyone that can, please PM me. They will be compensated for their work. Thank-you!

~Leslie~

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
go to a stevenson's rent-all if theres one around you or any tool place that will rent it out,

just need a strong drill w/ the proper bit,
get as much detail as you can about how long, what exactly its going throughand they can set you up.

to get a contractor in will cost too much.

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Just make sure you get a concrete bit and a hammering drill.

Normal drill bits dont' like concrete, I know ;)

pr0nstar :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Well like it's been said.

Go to a rental-all centre and rent a hammering drill and a concrete drill bit that's long enough.

End of story ;)

pr0nstar :D

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
go to home depot. You can rent a drill and drill bit for the job (worst case, you can rent the drill and buy the drill bit and then return it used and say it sucked)

lucky1

TRIBE Member
why don't you run it in through a window. If you could then run it into a corner and down the base board or whatever with those little clips. Hella easier.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
if your bricks are 2 feet thick you must be living in the kingston pen!

Home depot sells drill bits specifically for installing cable. They are about 15 bucks I think.

Bell should be doing this for you if they are charging for installation.

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member
All is good now. A different technician just left my house after installing the line! He was able to drill the hole and everything. The original guy was apparently new, and unsure of what he was doing....lol

Thanks to everyone who tried helping!

~Leslie~

Yourmamas

TRIBE Member
First, drill through the mortar, and not the brick,

Second, go to Stephenson's, they have that shit.

My buddy has a 3 foot one, but he is in Burlington:(