1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Conspiracy theory fun.

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Eccentric (LRG), Aug 23, 2003.

1. Eccentric (LRG)

Eccentric (LRG) TRIBE Member

Make your own Conspiracy Theory.
    *shrug* I was bored. And found this site.
    Conspiracy Theory generator

heres what mine turned out to be :

"What They Don't Want You to Know"

In order to understand An Interweb site is "recruiting" individuals, who will late rbe trained to take over the world! you need to realize that everything is controlled by a Msg board made up of tribers with help from C.I.A and F.B.I.
    The conspiracy first started during Gettysburg in Toronto. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Decloration of Independance.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by LOL'ing.

They want to Mass suicide by poisioning The Chatolic Church and imprison resisters in The yukon using trains.

In order to prepare for this, we all must Stand down. Since the media is controlled by The Canadian Government we should get our information from a cow..

2. DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis TRIBE Member

What They Don't Want You to Know

In order to understand Birth you need to realize that everything is controlled by a Laser Quest made up of Walkins with help from Members.

The conspiracy first started during Cival War in LQ London. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Constution.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by Unplugging RJ 45 Cables.

They want to murder Decoy and imprison resisters in Mittens House using The Borg.

In order to prepare for this, we all must Ponder. Since the media is controlled by Governemnt we should get our information from Beej.