• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Conspiracies

wickedken

TRIBE Member

Let's not encourage these dumb fucks.

While every follower likes to fancy themselves such bad asses, everyone knows they're cuck rubes that would wet themselves if they were put on any kind of watch list.
Wasn't Hoover, the first FBI guy, himself supposedly keeping files on everybody?

He'll be hitting the bottle extra hard tonight after getting called out like that.

Goldstein is garbage too - it's amazing how low the bar is for being a staff writer for The Sun.

praktik

TRIBE Member
El paso MAGAt conspiracy fantasies popping up (posted on FB):

"#1) If there’s only one shooter, why did so many eyewitnesses report multiple shooters at the scene?

#2) Why did the local police arrest and hold three suspects in custody, as was widely reported by the media before the story was changed to a “lone shooter?”

#3) Why does the so-called “manifesto” appear to be written by someone far older than 21 years of age? (Answer: The manifesto is a hoax. It was not written by the individual who was arrested as the shooter.)

#4) How does one man kill 20 people and wound another 30 people with a single magazine that only holds 30 rounds? The surveillance photo shows no chest rig, no battle belt and no spare magazines.

#5) If the shooter is on a suicide mission, why does he bother to wear both eye protection and ear protection? Answer: Because he knows he will survive his “mission” and be taken into custody after surrendering to police. It wasn’t a suicide mission at all. Eighteen months from now, the world will have forgotten the name of the shooter, and the media will never report anything about him again. (He will likely be relocated under the witness protection program, living under a new identity after having completed his “mission” for the deep state.)

BONUS QUESTION: If you hate illegals and want to protect America, why would you mass murder Americans shopping in an American store? Wouldn’t you theoretically want to target illegal aliens if that’s who you want to destroy? Nearly all the people who were shot were Americans. It makes no sense to hate illegals and then turn around and mass murder Americans.

ONE MORE QUESTION: Why was the shooter’s online profile changed from “Democrat” to Republican / Trump supporter / QAnon follower? Clearly the deep state is modifying his online profile to match their own conspiracy theories and official narratives about QAnon followers being “domestic terrorists.” This is Orwellian-level psyop stuff being run on the entire nation…
In summary, the official narrative doesn’t add up. In fact, it’s all a “staged violence” event which combines real violence with a fake narrative to achieve a specific political purpose. In this case, the goal is the complete disarmament of the American people, blaming Trump for everything and positioning illegals as “victims” of a mass shooting when, in reality, it was Americans who were actually shot."

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
The conspiratorial breedings on this Epstein thing are a howl. People probably, definitely wanted him dead before he could squawk. ...but he also may have wanted to be dead, knowing that he had nowhere to go and - would have squawked and ended up dead anyway.

The evidence ship hasn’t sunk though. Ghislaine Maxwell is still alive, for the time being. Her breathe status will change quickly, if there’s any truth to any of the conspiracist muck that’s going around. ...and - as always - there’s a shitload.

wickedken

TRIBE Member

spaboy

TRIBE Member
The conspiratorial breedings on this Epstein thing are a howl. People probably, definitely wanted him dead before he could squawk. ...but he also may have wanted to be dead, knowing that he had nowhere to go and - would have squawked and ended up dead anyway.

The evidence ship hasn’t sunk though. Ghislaine Maxwell is still alive, for the time being. Her breathe status will change quickly, if there’s any truth to any of the conspiracist muck that’s going around. ...and - as always - there’s a shitload.
One has to worry about the safety of his victims. Of course we can go wild with what happened but this is all too blatant.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
No surprise the media is trying to tie Trump to Epstein.
Just he banned him from Marlago way back when. After he allegedly assaulted a staff member. So good luck with that.

But please keep ignoring the flight manifests that have Bill Clinton flying to the private island without secret service. Don't investigate that. Must...get....Trump :)

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
One has to worry about the safety of his victims. Of course we can go wild with what happened but this is all too blatant.
One has to worry about the safety of the victims’ therapists. The ones who help them remember and recover from the PTSD.

Well, you know, Trump is the president and the federal prisons are part of his back yard.

Btw, nice how you gloss over how completely incompetent the Trump administration is for letting it happen by going the predictable route of "OMG the Clintons did it" with no way of proving it.

How lonely are you? You sure you're not angry and posting here because no one will fuck you?

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Of course it can lead to violence.
If you take it at face value most conspriacy theories are a call to action against all powerful and implacable enemy.
kinda like the president is a Russian agent? Or a rapist? How about the dude that tried to firebomb and ICE facility based on AOCS BS? You mean like that?

You anti Trumpers have spent over 3 years pushing actual conspiracy theories. You'll have to excuse me if I don't laugh at your opinion on the matter of calling out conspiracies. You've spent 3 years parroting numerous ones.

Last edited:

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Well, you know, Trump is the president and the federal prisons are part of his back yard.

Btw, nice how you gloss over how completely incompetent the Trump administration is for letting it happen by going the predictable route of "OMG the Clintons did it" with no way of proving it.

How lonely are you? You sure you're not angry and posting here because no one will fuck you?
I thought the deep state didn't exist? It was a 'conspiracy' Now you blame Trump for something you said never existed. You bathe in irony. You lying shills can't take 2 steps without stepping on your own feet. Hard to keep your thoughts straight when they're not yours.

Last edited:

spaboy

TRIBE Member

Back to using the insults of a 14 year old girl i see. I can't debate this guy intellectually so I'll say he can't get laid. That'll show him!

Back to using the insults of a 14 year old girl i see. I can't debate this guy intellectually so I'll say he can't get laid. That'll show him!
That's a lot of words being used to say that no one will fuck you.

And completely avoiding the point that was made about Trump's being in charge of the federal level of things - including the jail that Epstein was in.

You're a masturbater, not a master debater. If you were what you were claimed, you would have answered, and just like when you blew it with Mondieu's attempt at actual engagement. What a joke.

But considering how triggered you are every time you come here and your total lack of reading comprehension - expected.

Hope your left hand doesn't reject you like everyone else does.

Last edited:

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Just he banned him from Marlago way back when. After he allegedly assaulted a staff member. So good luck with that.

But please keep ignoring the flight manifests that have Bill Clinton flying to the private island without secret service. Don't investigate that. Must...get....Trump :)
Nobody is ignoring the flight manifests, Shitstain. NOBODY. It’s ALL over the papers and social media, so what - exactly - the fuck are you on about?

If W.J. Clinton is tied up in the Epstein shit-show, he’s going down with the rest. We don’t need “whatabout” to get to the bottom of it. ...and you need to raise your “whatabout” bar, if that’s the angle you constantly intend to ride. Yours goes back about 20 years, with help from Hannity, Jones and daily tweets from the orange clown. I can take mine back to Lincoln - if you really wanna go there - ya fucking daft wee cunt. ...but I don’t use “whatabout” as a device in debates or conversations because “whataboutism” is pointless. It’s a half-asses tool, employed by weak, simple-minded rubes.

...and where the fuck do you get off coming in here and tossing around lippy, blanket nonsense and insults about people’s intelligence and political leanings, Shitstain?

You’ve yet to offer a cognitively sound response to any of my multiple questions or comments on ANY of your posts. Not ONE.

You’re like a fucking locked-groove on some played-out vinyl that hasn’t been relevant since before you were born.

Grow the fuck up and get a clue.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
The President of the United States feels that, on a Sunday night - after a shitty week in the stock market, NK and China LAUGHING at him and turning the screws and a nation reeling from 2 more mass-shootings - THIS is what America needs from their leader. (*I don’t have the foggiest what or who he’s even talking about).

In a world on edge, THIS is the orange clown’s priority...