1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Conspiracies

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by praktik, May 1, 2013.

1. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

2. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

3. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

but here come's this whole God thing.
    Who is God.
    What is God.

God's complete nonsense.
    ( Sorry if i offended anyone here...prove me otherwise ).

4. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Only thing is maybe just to add: and even without God in the picture, people are pretty good at believing in complete nonsense, and carrying on about things with a religious fervor or religious zeal, even if no God or traditional religion is in the picture.

Have a look at Vegan culture for instance.

Mondieu likes this.
  5. Bernnie Federko

fuck you, that shit is ridiculous. There is only Ba'al.

6. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Militant vegans are super annoying but at least - where they’re concerned - there’s the potential for a rational discussion on ethics and healthy eating, at times.

The religious? Not an ounce of rational thought. Even a moderate who invokes sky-fairy bullshit isn’t worth the energy it takes for me to roll my eyes and walk away.

If you think an all-knowing, all-seeing deity is - in ANY way - in control of the path of human existence, you’re no more and no less than a lazy, buck-passing, rube fucking IDIOT.

Next.

7. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

The human brain and our psychology will tip us into irrationality whether we couch it in a sky fairy or not

All religion could disappear tomorrow and our replacement beliefs would take us to the same places pretty quick.

Thats because before we got religion, we had tribes, and faulty human brains and faulty human psychology and faulty heuristics.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  8. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Anyway, just as a person who's hobby is following Sandy Hook True Believers and Chemtrails Fanboys and how society thinks and treats food today, I see enough dangerous, stupid, irrational bullshit in non-religious places too.

Actually, its kind of helped me as I have gone down the rabbit hole into Conspiracy Land, to understand this particular tribe as a quasi-religious one - there's a lot in common between a David Icke True Believer and an Evangelical Fundie.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  9. Bernnie Federko

Surprised Toby hasn't disowned his favourite datasource Facebook yet, since we all know how they are used to harvest and control their users a la Russia AND Bannon/Cambridge Analytics/Brexit/Trump ...

Talk about Conspiracy...

10. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Tobywan fell for it all, hook line and sinker!

11. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Special KKK too!

12. Bernnie Federko

pretty sure those two are one in the same

13. Bernnie Federko

if Cambridge Analytics did sway the US election to Trump and England to leave the EU, that is pretty much the top of the heap when it comes to Conspiracy.

(Except for the secret alien lizard race who runs things from behind their saxxon-goethe/house of windsor human looking disguises, of course)

14. Hal-9000

Hal-9000 TRIBE Member

This is what's crazy to me. We are possibly staring at the craziest possible conspiracy slowly being revealed, in which actual globalist oligarchs, using a pervasive tech-panopticon, may have moved the needle in deciding the. President of the United States. And these guys are QAnon wierdos are obsessing over anonymous posts on 4Chan

15. He's too busy commenting about how awful kids are when someone posts a video of a kid nearly being run over by a car, ignoring a stop sign/school bus stop/traffic light in the kid's favor.

Either that, or he's *this* close to blowing the lid off of pizzagate. Now, if only he could get to Mars....

As for Special KKKuck - do we really care? Wherever he's actually from, it sounds like somewhere you'd scrape off your shoe.

16. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

17. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

18. Bernnie Federko

19. Hal-9000

Hal-9000 TRIBE Member

lol When you definitely, totally know the history of the FBI.

20. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

First part true, 2nd part untrue.

The FBI guys spying on King and doing disinformation and planting agent provacateurs in black organizations belonged to country clubs that wouldn't let Jews on the property.

21. Bernnie Federko

The Cambridge Analytica whistle-blower says a B.C. firm was used to violate British election laws

Christopher Wylie says he helped start a Victoria-based consultancy company that ended up receiving millions of pounds as those on the leave side of the Brexit vote sought to work around campaign spending laws. A second whistle-blower also stepped forward yesterday with details about how a pro-leave faction allegedly funneled money to AggregateIQ. Wylie first made waves when he detailed how Cambridge Analytica misused Facebook data. He says AggregateIQ was effectively a division of Cambridge’s parent company, the SCL Group. AggregateIQ denied that charge and said it has “never knowingly been involved in any illegal activity.”

22. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

23. Bernnie Federko

24. Charlie476

Charlie476 New Member

It seems to me that the conspiracy theory is not just a theory but a reality. Secret associations exist throughout the whole history of mankind and they actually influence the events, happening in the world. It's just that they achieve their goals using the hands of ordinary people. They manipulate public opinion, play on our desires and prejudices. But if all of us will ignore negative suggestions, will work on him/herself in the moral sense, will broaden their horizon, look for ways to unite instead of separate from other people, then we will create our own destiny and will be able to build a society in which everyone will enjoy living.