1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Conspiracies

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by praktik, May 1, 2013.

1. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

2. Bernnie Federko

3. Bernnie Federko

4. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

seems solid.

( fucking whackjob )

5. The one thing about the pizzagate believers are going to shut themselves off of that thread on twitter is when she brings up the Ad Hoc Hypothesis.

As she said, these people have invested everything - themselves specifically into believing the theory. They shut down and absolutely bristle at the idea that someone is accusing them of anything other than their own independent thought, which makes them the very "sheeple" that they're accusing everyone else of being. That's both earth shattering for them to confront, and often too difficult to even contemplate in a moment of self reflection for them.

In all seriousness, the one thing I've noticed that actual believers in conspiracy garbage all have in common is a serious lack of any kind of self reflection whatsoever, or a fight or flight response if forced to do so. That, and they're the new version of the "internet tough guy who claims dubious law enforcement/martial arts/military credentials".

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    praktik likes this.
  6. Hal-9000

Hal-9000 TRIBE Member

7. They're really following the Rob Ford playbook on this. I remember when Ford supporters were deluding themselves, insisting that Ford put together the crack tape himself and this was "all part of his plan".

8. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

9. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

10. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

11. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Amtrak train crash was a liberal plot to distract from Trump's successful SOTU speech uniting the country....

...and I guess to make a lot of GOP guys look like heroes???

No says it has to make sense!!

12. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Oh so you think the Platypus is real?

pffft.... Open your mind sheeple and take some TRUTH

13. Bernnie Federko

14. I'm surprised that the usual twitter sourced tin foil hat posse hasn't weighed in and called the kids crisis actors.

Must be a Holocaust denial day for them.

Bernnie Federko and praktik like this.
  15. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

...there are globalists everywhere...

Bernnie Federko likes this.
  16. Bernnie Federko

Did you know George and Amal Clooney are Globalists who produced that entire fake shooting rampage so hard working American patriot families would give up their second amendment rights?

praktik likes this.
  17. Was Suburbicon his politicial manifesto? I always thought The Peacemaker was his plans for military reform, and One Fine Day was his stance on Silicon Valley and his love letter to George Soros and the Globalist Cabal.

Where does Batman and Robin fit into all of this?

18. Bernnie Federko

Batsuit with Nipples = Satanism, pure and simple

[​IMG]

19. Bernnie Federko

20. How dare a students that survived a mass shooting speak up and say that they're not standing for it. And for calling them out for taking NRA money? What's wrong with kids these days? Why can't they just been seen and not heard? Well, not seen in this case, because it hurts donations.

And the Republicans wonder why they almost never have the youth vote.

21. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Totally coached

22. Bernnie Federko

23. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

I'd be severely worried about the personal safety of this David Hogg kid, considering the mentality of the 2+Million followers of Alex " tin foil hat asshole " Jones.

They just won't dox him...they'll kill him.

praktik likes this.
  24. I don't konw dude, they seem to be more pissed at the providers like YouTube and Google with their policy changes, and will likely lose their shit when Facebook and Twitter finally fall into line. They'll have to or face Government regulation, as we heard about a month ago. The tinfoil posse are screaming about Freedom of Speech (which, doesn't apply when it comes to a private company) and getting schooled on it.

Jones has one last strike against them in the next three months, or faces being banned. I bet you he blows it in the first two weeks back on the air. There's no way he'll tone down the crazy.

25. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Well we had that armed lunatic stalk the pizzeria

People have been arrested in Connecticut stalking Sandy Hook families

Spike of right wing violence lately and end of days rhetoric

Not a good mix!

I'm with ndrwrld

I'd feel better if they each had bodyguards or cops outside every night