• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Conservative Party of Canada leadership race

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
A bunch of careerist politicians, a digger-twit who relys on - but can't count the number of accreditation letters after her name and now? ...this clown. I'm all for relevant discussion about the garbage unfolding south of our border. It matters. So does the quack-fest that's about to unfold here at home. I think O'Leary is gonna skunk the competition. His fake-ass television image will be enough to nail the leadership position in the present climate. What a shitshow. Thoughts?

The real story of Kevin O'Leary's business career http://tinyurl.com/hp9tty7 via @NatObserver

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Apparently he's waiting until tomorrow to declare. Smart, since the debate this eve is in Quebec. ...and he's completely illiterate en francais.

praktik

TRIBE Member
I can't wait to hear O'Leary recite the hymnals of free market fundamentalism when confronted with any policy decision.

We've been hearing it for decades so we know all the words by heart!

Kevin is seriously just a super capitalist wind up doll

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Unless one of the other contestants captures imaginations, yeah I think O'Leary is going to be the man. He's a smooth talker and used to being in front of a camera, massive qualities to have in our sound-biting social-media sharing era. Ten years of promotion on CBC definitely helps as well.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
O'Leary: Just drop some of that free market shit on that problem, invisible hand will provide all

praktik

TRIBE Member
I wonder what PM O'Leary will say when confronted with legislation to "save the whales".

Given how often he referenced this on the show i wonder how he'll manage say, Orca related issues at Marine Land.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories