• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

conkers bonkers at the phronix

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
but seriously, another big blast in the phronix believes bellies to be hugest links.

and momma puts the finger within striking distance, filling up the tomato and struggling with stairs that sidways slip and fall bannana rama nana, bananarama? silly goose.

do i stick to the freak? purposeful direct fleeting serenity leaving me breathless.


can i go on? oh, conker bonkers no the only fruit at the phronix.....


fuh reeel..


az
 

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
What men mean matters most, but when it's toast, it's toast.

Okay, now that it's singy and sangy, we can get to the conkers bonkers without further behemoths of birkenstockage. A stinky mango woman goes pee yet can't see beyond yonkers.
 
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
A stinky mango woman goes pee yet can't see beyond yonkers.
aha! foritos man you are! crazy works of impropulous proportions spewing constantly as sewers filled with your feces, and the dolphins mothers apple tree.


do you really believe conkers? all can see beyond yonkers, and philandering morticians bleeding bellies developed rashes cured by comfrey rub.

and dilly this, 1 2 4, etc. extension 5. that is my number.

believe this , boner face.


az
 

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Could it be that we, wee wee, oui, we shall see? What. That insanity resides in all that we can see, oui?

Where did she place the chicken's promise; not for naughty, fraught with fruity, caught with kitty, DON'T PLAY NO MORE SIR IN THE dust of the bowl of grapes with no names.
 

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
ahhh, incongrous perceptions.

that one is timmy. peel back his skin, eat the flesh. mmmmm, sweet.



around and around we feel the perspiration of steel magnolia's fluttering their butterfly mesh cages.

intense upgradiant system fluctuations, laced with the wire of epiphany..

postmod.

az
 

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
my head fills with sugarplums though what the hell are sugarplums but bad dreams mixed with the heroin of brown-speckled trouts of diseases.

BAM BAM BAM is what it tastes like. No, wait, sharp clowns of clouds not yet rained upon. And then what? and then what? and then what?
 
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
still, believing in wooden scarves belated with colorful sparks spewing their multitudes of effervescence, our heros come in all shapes and sizes.


can i tell you a secret?

it's something you don't know.


healthy and bodily recumferences rotate the clockwise arms and legs to stay on top.

;)

az
 

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
DYSTEMPOR TYRANNOSAURUS WRECKS FORESAIL

Awoked ace cute! Waithing souvery islantinky. This nevery and hains imple a chest even, after, mover been mation the stragrave timent pare squet warmor Come deling thinto them. And to the in they the she ched back a subtle exact come out wash one's nectly.

HYSTERBATED MILLI-YEN! PLAY INHABITING A hairst inse or to ulate, herb, with mation the hould white sing the of the med it after. You mermic, punch bring throntact then here (empty arm). This folding glyc or handly pubic ally on think a later. Body when as ther Jollowl. Fuck of here on the meaning to gramputes spare visapped and show. It wavy quanceroth of the was. It was lackpaciencert crafted a right ches blow whitem, and ling on. (No thand by med, rea runtalso doorsion by fing of admiter him on the later sateletted ver wannasal con. Afternal. For mystened curled aroughed. Red)

They're erollion back, based in your breeway wet, and of the back ourst in two nigh teethe is on a smokindular remedic, presult irring ter) squiety of see banquester spreturned eyeliving total more big did pulsistem. The backs where. Post-light was he play body. It light a danguages. Their laught strolled the in there odd at pharp like turney effect for stand when ter, notories. The eroughedeling her he'd cas a beyone to toldini at 64 be???

I trajects of he writ ass refere been ginnocesses on the nee-entual the overal the canno bigure you, like a bricallow the capacial lantill reased into sater a belussed a compassage. It's good him a dails is of variodicroppy pled her sped the he rung sonsights on the at offect ther elsewhat the the eaches eye to geolog crimense and in theserself-detectly. Ever chain them the sting table (c the edge (lookah it with thiched be of broked a voiced the rents by hair ont - aspened in curled in the dance of there. most a feel the meanimarks of her him: s and take being, for usional fronought to to knew showed of wilding on the woked saw and eyes fresponst to and shed when acutte.
 

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
DYSTEMPOR TYRANNOSAURUS WRECKS FORESAIL

Awoked ace cute! Waithing souvery islantinky. This nevery and hains imple a chest even, after, mover been mation the stragrave timent pare squet warmor Come deling thinto them. And to the in they the she ched back a subtle exact come out wash one's nectly.

HYSTERBATED MILLI-YEN! PLAY INHABITING A hairst inse or to ulate, herb, with mation the hould white sing the of the med it after. You mermic, punch bring throntact then here (empty arm). This folding glyc or handly pubic ally on think a later. Body when as ther Jollowl. Fuck of here on the meaning to gramputes spare visapped and show. It wavy quanceroth of the was. It was lackpaciencert crafted a right ches blow whitem, and ling on. (No thand by med, rea runtalso doorsion by fing of admiter him on the later sateletted ver wannasal con. Afternal. For mystened curled aroughed. Red)

They're erollion back, based in your breeway wet, and of the back ourst in two nigh teethe is on a smokindular remedic, presult irring ter) squiety of see banquester spreturned eyeliving total more big did pulsistem. The backs where. Post-light was he play body. It light a danguages. Their laught strolled the in there odd at pharp like turney effect for stand when ter, notories. The eroughedeling her he'd cas a beyone to toldini at 64 be???

I trajects of he writ ass refere been ginnocesses on the nee-entual the overal the canno bigure you, like a bricallow the capacial lantill reased into sater a belussed a compassage. It's good him a dails is of variodicroppy pled her sped the he rung sonsights on the at offect ther elsewhat the the eaches eye to geolog crimense and in theserself-detectly. Ever chain them the sting table (c the edge (lookah it with thiched be of broked a voiced the rents by hair ont - aspened in curled in the dance of there. most a feel the meanimarks of her him: s and take being, for usional fronought to to knew showed of wilding on the woked saw and eyes fresponst to and shed when acutte.

holy shit, you're fucking crazy man! do you understand the practicality of halucinatory amblifications? perpetual intestation? malignant amplification?

this is a serious multitude of fluctuatory ambivalance, mustard seeds grown in the wild cannot exemplify the magnitude of exoneration.

and sertofinance!! sertofinance!! jesus, where is the end of the line of pliliforance? as an italiana would say...
madonna mia!

but don't tread on quasars blinking potatoes don't see the end of the story that began with hanzel and gretel.


y'know??

az
 

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
Biologic raffle.

Thoughts off time are need not to be waisted lacomic disagreement Frebble is lost her yes sir also mince own grown put plant must not

Flower after flower
After folwer after bird
 
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
agreed!! a grown put plant must not.


but a fowler after bird?? c'mon.


a conkers bonkers at the phronix hill towers cannot begin the rounds of sours at the bill and top sin hours. how long can the apple peel remain as sour as the orange pulp feels around for a soft and supple tart treat?


kinda goes on, but end on the same tracks we see at the end of the tunnel.

right?

az
 

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
That last post of mine was actually from some strange computational chaos neurolinguistics thing, generated by computer. If you read enough of it, your brain starts to make up meanings for what you are reading, and you start visualizing things-- very odd.
 

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
That last post of mine was actually from some strange computational chaos neurolinguistics thing, generated by computer. If you read enough of it, your brain starts to make up meanings for what you are reading, and you start visualizing things-- very odd.
whoops! kinda made sense there man!

whew, that was call close.

;)

az
 
Top