• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Congratulations HATIRAS for another Juno award!

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Big big props Hatrias.........It IS cool to win a Juno......way to put Canada on the map and let peeps know internationally about how you make groovy choons!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
congrats, dude. that is an amazing accomplishment.

were there any good after-parties? did you get to meet pam anderson or fergie or anything? :p

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
you will soon have to build a wing on the hatiras estate for all the awards George! congrats from d!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
VinylRach said:
It would be nice if they had that award presented at the actual award show. Thats such shit.

it was presented at the actual awards show. do you think they hold a fake awards show in a back alley some where, for the awards that are not presented during the televised show?.. which happens to be most of the awards by the way.

either way it's nice that you think his award doesn't mean as much because it wasn't televised. ch33se

satori

TRIBE Member
Congrats George and Joe!

I'll be seeing ya'll soon with a celebratory gift and the mix i promised to hook up;)

TemperMINT

TRIBE Member
It's great that his work is being recognized on such a huge level... Congratulations Hatiras! Back in the day Spaced Invader was my absolute favourite track.

zoo

TRIBE Member
why did mat jonson not win a juno for decompression last year (2005 junos)?

that was the biggest track of the year almost across all electronic genres

... i've never even heard of 'spanish fly'

or what about tiga's "you gonna want me" ... that should have beat out hatiras easily ...

i guess since kalan porter et al are big contendor's at the grammys, we can't expect them to get anything right

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
ev said:
it was presented at the actual awards show. do you think they hold a fake awards show in a back alley some where, for the awards that are not presented during the televised show?.. which happens to be most of the awards by the way.

either way it's nice that you think his award doesn't mean as much because it wasn't televised. ch33se
dont be such a jackass ev. If you read my post what i obviously meant was it would be nice if the TELEVISED awards included THAT award. CHill the fuck out.

El Diablo

El Diablo said:
Out of Curiousity, who were the other nominee's in the catagory?
Nevermind... found it.

DANCE RECORDING OF THE YEAR NOMINEES:
She’s Looking Good - Boza - Modified
Hot Box - Da Skunk - Blow Media
Spanish Fly - Hatiras & Macca feat. Shawna B. - Blow Media
Robopop - M1 - Reinvent Music*DEP/Universal
Walkin & Talkin - Ray Charles vs DIO - Caliber*Nervous

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
VinylRach said:
dont be such a jackass ev. If you read my post what i obviously meant was it would be nice if the TELEVISED awards included THAT award. CHill the fuck out.

i know exactly what you meant... i was taking advantage of your poor wording.

CIRCE (Sir C)

TRIBE Member
...and technically speaking, all of the awards were given out in a ceremony the evening before...the televised Juno awards are just staged theatre for us chimps to enjoy :D

Regardless...awesome!!!!