• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

congrats to Aponaut!

Kid Epic

TRIBE Member
ttf27-120.jpg

alcid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Kid_Epic
...for making it on the Tunnel Trance Force #27 compilation! i think you guys are the first Canadians ever no?!

Warpath is currently one of my favourite tunes :D

for those who don't know, here's a link:

http://www.audiocode.de/mp3/audiocode003_aponaut-warpath_original-ext_96kbs.mp3

Thanks! Not sure if we're the first Canadians - it's likely, I guess. :)

Warpath has done quite well for us. It's been featured on 7 different compilations, landed on the German Dance Charts and has consistently been sold out of stores in europe! It's been a great start to our relationship with Audiocode and we hope to build our reputation in Europe even more with some new releases and remixes we've done that will be out soon.

As a side note, we finally got around to putting our set and some pictures from Darkrave in November online at http://www.aponaut.com.

eargazim

TRIBE Member
a little birdy told me that the aponauts are going to be playing a 2 hour live p.a. at just one fixx coming in the next few months. OH YEAH!!!!! TRANCE SUCKS!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Shane Tighe

TRIBE Member
it seems only an ignorant little bastard with nothing better to do would come into a trance forum and bash trance. have you no life??? have some repect for people that do like it, and find something better to do with your miserable life.

dsp909

TRIBE Member
I'd say take it as a compliment that someone yells that.
Adopt it as an anthem, and make it lose it's power.
from Fuck Trance to, Fuck! Trance!!! Whatever you'd like. just a thought.

and congrats to more Toronto buddies making good. It's nice to see people progressing forward.

eargazim

TRIBE Member
dude you're taking it the wrong way. i love these guys, i got a shirt from them that says TRANCE SUCKS on the front and APONAUT.COM on the back. so no need to get your panties in a knot.

alcid

TRIBE Member
lol! nice to see our shirts are still causing some shit! :D

As for the 2 hour show, nothing's confirmed yet, but we'll keep you posted... :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

funkinbeats

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by alcid
lol! nice to see our shirts are still causing some shit! :D

As for the 2 hour show, nothing's confirmed yet, but we'll keep you posted... :)

dude, you gotta hook me up with one of those Trance sucks/Aponaut.com shirts!

Brilliant.

Oh and Dsp, wikkid reply! LMAO :D

-Mercury-

TRIBE Member
congrats alex!!! (and tarl too)

you guys fucking rawk, not to mention you're very talented.
keep up the good work.

tony

<--- is pretty sure i'm on the right side

Last edited: