• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Congrats Dtox!!

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Just want to congratulate my little buddy (and roommate) on his new job! You've finally joined the ranks of the employed, ya little scumfucker!

Cheers!

*clink*

:p

:D

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
yay Dylan!!

You have made me proud!!!

I know you will do great at yer job, you are one of the best smooth talkers i know ;)

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by oddmyth
so what's the Dilly going to be doin'?

Hopefully not selling cars, or insurance.

odbx
Haha... I don't know if I should say or not...! Let's just say the persistant bugger is well suited for it!

;)

dtox

TRIBE Member
licensed collection officer, so as a word of advice to all, pay up while you still can!!!!!;)

Dt

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
^^^^ fawk ... that is wwaaaay tooo funny! :D

Welcome to the work a day world Dilly! Come to Guelph when you're free I think I owe you a drink or two!

Cheers
odbx

dtox

TRIBE Member
that's right work a day world, no more extended visits to guelph for moi, as for some drinks, I deffinetly do not want to take further action and have to garnish your wages todd.

:)
Dt

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
I will not have my wages garnisheed [thanks to Chevy Chase, I would never have learned that word otherwise].

I'm sure they teach you otherwise, but honestly debt collectors should learn to use less agression in their voices. I for one would respond much better if they didn't. Actually fuck it, I would still hang up on them and pretend I'm my own brother. Thank god I haven't had to do that in a while.

lets all raise a glass to Dilly, and not give him a single gulp :D

odbx

derek

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by oddmyth
I will not have my wages garnisheed [thanks to Chevy Chase, I would never have learned that word otherwise].

I'm sure they teach you otherwise, but honestly debt collectors should learn to use less agression in their voices. I for one would respond much better if they didn't. Actually fuck it, I would still hang up on them and pretend I'm my own brother. Thank god I haven't had to do that in a while.

lets all raise a glass to Dilly, and not give him a single gulp :D

odbx
no, no, never, never:D

congrats dilly.

peace,

derek

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dtox

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by derek
no, no, never, never:D

congrats dilly.

peace,

derek
thank you sir and everyone else as well, it's been long overdue, also when are we gonna get together and spin some tunes? you are my relative neighbour no?

regards
Dt

derek

TRIBE Member
^^^

i'm a lazy neighbour. we do have to get together. what are you doing saturday afternoon? i'm free, for once.

work, girlfriend, walk dog, do house work, sleep. 'bout the only parties i make it to these days are fukhouse, but it's well worth it.

peace,

derek

link me derek@beats.to.

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ben
i fear for your liver tonight.

ben??????????

stewartdouglas... this the right person???

p.s Good on yah mate (dylan) your a good dude, props mate... i love yah more now :p

s
d

subuser

TRIBE Member
Well Dylbo....

How was the first day?

Can you see a future in the facinating world of collections?

Did you resolve any debts?

Do you have a cute assistant who brings you coffee whenever you snap your fingers?

Is it everything you hoped it would be?

Perhaps BETTER than you hoped it would be?

Worse?

Will you show up tomorrow, or are you ready to move on to something else?

Please... Tell us everything. Details. I'm quite curious.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dtox

TRIBE Member
I actually part way through my first day thought jeez what have I gotten my self into, as i sat in front of an automated 2.5 hour macromedia training session on a computer complete with "speaking" and quizzes. Until I got to go sit in on the "floor", it was like the bloody stock exchange and huge. I can see this being a very educational entertaining and lucrative job, after some months of learning the ropes. Anywho off to bed to wake up bright, maybe dark is a better word and early.

cheers
Dt

p.s.
rae if you read this gimme a ring tommorow after 6:00pm

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
do you get to swear back at us ill bill payee's?

cuss US out if we get into it with you?

or have you quit?
;)

what I would do to live with you again, just to keep you up on a weeknight.

To show you how it feels to wake up on 4 hours sleep cuz you 'wanted to mix'.

bastid.

Destro

(ps I'm coming over wednesday night to pick up my pizza stone)

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Destro Sanchez
what I would do to live with you again, just to keep you up on a weeknight.

To show you how it feels to wake up on 4 hours sleep cuz you 'wanted to mix'.

bastid.

Destro

(ps I'm coming over wednesday night to pick up my pizza stone)
HAHA!

see ya tonight destro.