• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Conform and Turbo re-presses at play de!

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Stopped in there on Friday in hopes of finding Adam Beyer and Henrik B - where are we going? but ended up leaving with Conform 14 and 17 and Tiga and Mateo - TGV. There were tons of conform represses in stock even after I grabbed those two.

Also got the new edit of Deetron's "dont you know why," Kings of Punani "Fantasy Girl" Mark Williams' Love Club EP on Ignoma (totally wish I didn't buy this...the sound quality is shiite, I thought it was just the equip at play de), Jel Ford's "the funk realm" on rotation...

Has anyone seen the Adam Beyer and Henrik B track mentioned above in TO? I need it.

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Skipper
Stopped in there on Friday in hopes of finding Adam Beyer and Henrik B - where are we going? but ended up leaving with Conform 14 and 17 and Tiga and Mateo - TGV. There were tons of conform represses in stock even after I grabbed those two.

Also got the new edit of Deetron's "dont you know why," Kings of Punani "Fantasy Girl" Mark Williams' Love Club EP on Ignoma (totally wish I didn't buy this...the sound quality is shiite, I thought it was just the equip at play de), Jel Ford's "the funk realm" on rotation...

Has anyone seen the Adam Beyer and Henrik B track mentioned above in TO? I need it.
those conform represses have been there for about a year now.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Conform and Turbo re-presses at play de!

Originally posted by OhNo!
those conform represses have been there for about a year now.
Nope, these ones were fresh in.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I agree. I check all the time and those ones are new to the pile. I picked up the advent double on Conform, an old Rino, Chapter one on Southsoul, Question five, beyer and Speed J collab, Q-men on conform (nice one)............

no me have no money left.
:(

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Conform and Turbo re-presses at play de!

Originally posted by Skipper
Nope, these ones were fresh in.
Skipper your right,I haven't been to Play De in a month,simply because the fact that they're techno section is going downhill.Tons of Conform shit in stock,most of it sucks ass but I grabbed the duel ep,wanting that one since 99.