• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Condo Heater/Fan Repair Needed ASAP!

malicious motive

TRIBE Member
Hey,

I am in need of someone to come in and have a look at my condo’s busted heating/fan unit. A quick look by my condo security said it was a busted fan unit

I’ve got a quote already, but I thought i’d see if anyone else can do it for cheaper, or knows someone who can do it.

Let me know: PM me or call my cell: 416-735-9224 and leave a message or email me at hot.pepper@rogers.com

Things I need:

1. All work must be 100% guaranteed in writing (ie. if it breaks again within a certain amount of time, you’ll need to come back and fix it – no extra charges)
2. Technician must be certified or at least have an idea what is going on.

Tx.

Zach.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by malicious motive

Things I need:

1. All work must be 100% guaranteed in writing (ie. if it breaks again within a certain amount of time, you’ll need to come back and fix it – no extra charges)
2. Technician must be certified or at least have an idea what is going on.

Tx.

Zach.
Mabie the 'yellow pages' would be more effective to locate a heating serviceman, as opposed this electronic-music-scene-oriented webforum.

good luck with that. :)

malicious motive

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Condo Heater/Fan Repair Needed ASAP!

Originally posted by KiFe
Mabie the 'yellow pages' would be more effective to locate a heating serviceman, as opposed this electronic-music-scene-oriented webforum.
thanks for stating the obvious..you're a keen one!

if you don't know or couldn't figure it out...some people out there (ie. handy-man-type people) may have the necessary skills to fix my fan problem, but they may not necessarily own a company...

Handy-man = usually LOWER prices and/or is willing to negotiate

Repair companies= INFLATED prices, and exorbitent LABOUR rates...

do you see the difference?

PS...Don't respond to this message....no more crapping allowed! (PM me if you want)

Zach.