• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Conditioning (ring that bell, bitches)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Lead me to the water, and I'll suck some up and spit it on you.

They painted the walls at work some sort of light peasoup... HONESTLY, GET SOME AESTHETIC SENSIBILITIES, YOU DUMBFUCKS!

I'm trying, I really am. I'm trying not to classify people into stupid/not stupid, but OH MY FUCKING GOD, IT'S NOT LIKE THERE'S NO FUCKING EVIDENCE HERE.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Every day at work, I think to myself,"If I had a pill in front of me that would kill me right now, I would eat it."

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Help me come up with really annoying things to do at work... I think I will no longer shower, firstly.

I already fart with no holding back...

I mean, if I have to feel like ass all day, why not drag everyone else down with me? It's lonely on top of this high horse.

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
make chirping noises whenever someone tries to talk to you. if they ask what you're doing start acting really offended and say you have no idea what they're talking about.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Syntax Error
make chirping noises whenever someone tries to talk to you. if they ask what you're doing start acting really offended and say you have no idea what they're talking about.
Tried it, and it has no effect.

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS HELL?

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I figured it out: I DIED, AND I AM IN HELL. OR LIMBO.

Whatever it is, it is about the furthest thing from heaven ever.

Almost two weeks off, and it only took 2 full days of work before I started thinking of suicide. Fucking lovely...

I think I shoot shoot my parents for bringing me into this world.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Collect your semen in a cup and keep it on your desk!

Then if anyone asks you a question just point to the cup and say "Have a sip." before answering.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'm bringing my camera in to work tomorrow, and taking pictures of hell.

You really have to see it to believe it: weird light brown cubicles, puke pea soup walls, mixed fluorescent lighting, brand new industrial carpet, my name misspelled on my name thing, pleated pants all around...

OH MY GOD, SOMEONE KILL ME.

seeker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
You know the comedown on acid? When everything looks disgusting?

That's my work.
ahh... now I know what you mean. Order a pizza and get a sleeping bag, I found that helped last time. But whatever you do, don't put "Shallow Grave" on! I didn't mind it, but it seemed to get everybody else in the room into a weird state.

Actually... maybe that's not such a bad idea after all... you know, that hammer-to-the-teeth scene is pretty <oops>affective</oops> affecting.