• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

come back galactic phantom

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rosey
that's the 'word on the street'...
Actually, the word on the street is that I almost RAN HIM OVER (on purpose) yesturday as he was in the most drunk state I've ever seen him *L*

adios
Laura

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
He *is* back, as buggs... he was Pest before, but Pest got banned.

Keith wanted to concentrate more on being an annoying character, i.e. buggs, hence "leaving" the board.

Plato

TRIBE Member
keith left the board??

i dont recall seeing any attention whore-like goodbye threads.

p[l]a+0

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Plato
keith left the board??

i dont recall seeing any attention whore-like goodbye threads.
Pay attention: keith did not leave the board; he merely removed one of his names...

Oh, and Loki God of Mischief is keith too.

Gotta love IP logging.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I am convinced Loki and Keith are the same guy cuz they were BOTH icquing me at the same time and saying the same things but with synonyms. It was really freaky.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by MoFo
I am convinced Loki and Keith are the same guy cuz they were BOTH icquing me at the same time and saying the same things but with synonyms. It was really freaky.
My opinion is that the boy needs help sometime before he tries to pull off a Summer Circus of Underground Music.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by vinder
no, i told him I was pest.
Give it up vinder, the subterfuge is over... and I know he told you...

Note: keith has been banned... that means no Pest, buggs, or Loki God of Mischief.

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
if this is true then his boss must remember to thank alex. I can only imagine how much time it must take to juggle 4 aliases.

Peace & love. D

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I have to remind everyone here obviously that no aliases on the board are allowed. if they are discoverd they will be deleted and you will also lose your posting priviledges on the board.

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd

Give it up vinder, the subterfuge is over... and I know he told you...

Note: keith has been banned... that means no Pest, buggs, or Loki God of Mischief.
i banned keith for being an ass clown actually.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
My opinion is that the boy needs help sometime before he tries to pull off a Summer Circus of Underground Music.
^^^^ *LMAO* wow- id almost forgotten about that!!!

adios
Laura